NFL Draft Saints drafting D-Line?? (1 Viewer)

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Due diligence or are the Saints tipping their hand? I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Due diligence or are the Saints tipping their hand? I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Its smart. Could easily let 2 of Rankins, Brown and Hendrickson walk. And there are some good DLinemen between the end of Rd 1 and Rd 3 range.

Past two years we went OL. Makes sense we would now address DL. when you think about the contract of Brown, Rank & Trey this makes perfect sense. I am hoping it's a LB, but this is the only other position besides CB that I wouldn't be mad at.

I've been saying for some time now that Defensive End is the strength of the draft.

You could see 12 go in the first 3 rounds.

Adetokunbo Ogundeji is basically a Clone of Cameron Jordan in height and Arm length.

I think the best rookie pass rushers at end will likely be Jordan Smith of UAB and Elerson Smith of Northern Iowa.

Teams are built from the inside out. The SB was a perfect example of this. Fisher went down and it affected 3 offensive line positions, LT, RT and RG. TB's over 30 (JPP/Suh) defensive lineman wreaked havoc on KC's offensive line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom