Saints DT David Onyemata suspended six games for violation of PED policy (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1626459419645.png

Kevin Patra - NFL.com

The New Orleans Saints will miss starting defensive tackle David Onyemata to open the season.

Onyemata released a statement Friday on Instagram relaying that he's facing an NFL suspension and NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport later reported Onyemata's suspension will be for six games for violation of the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy.

"I was informed by the NFLPA yesterday that I have tested positive for a banned substance resulting in a suspension for part of the 2021 NFL season," Onyemata wrote, via Katherine Terrell of The Athletic. "While I was certainly surprised and disappointed with this news, I am responsible for what I put in my body. As I have never knowingly taken anything that could cause a positive test, we are currently in the process of testing the supplements I was taking at the time of the test. Regardless, I am committed to being more aware of any medication and dietary supplements that may contain substances banned by the NFL." ...

Full Story - NFL.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom