saints eagles prediction (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
i say 38-24 saints. we get a big pick six from one of the corners. lance moore and colston have big days. cant wait for this game. should be exciting. i might be the only one but i actually want mcnabb to play. dont give them any excuses

i say 38-24 saints. we get a big pick six from one of the corners. lance moore and colston have big days. cant wait for this game. should be exciting. i might be the only one but i actually want mcnabb to play. dont give them any excuses

"i might be the only one but i actually want mcnabb to play"

You are the only one.

And ditch that avatar pronto.

ddd

i dont know man. i want us to show everyone were for real like we did first time we beat eagles in '06. not changing the avator. i still love AB he was first legit qb we had since i became a saints fan at around age 10. everyone forgets how awesome he was his first year n a half. but seriously we don turn the ball over against philly, we win no matter who they got at qb

i dont know man. i want us to show everyone were for real like we did first time we beat eagles in '06. not changing the avator. i still love AB he was first legit qb we had since i became a saints fan at around age 10. everyone forgets how awesome he was his first year n a half. but seriously we don turn the ball over against philly, we win no matter who they got at qb

OK.

I see you are a young man and have fond memories of Brooks.

Us older dogs don't.

His ego and arrogance were near unbelievable!

Many of us suspect Haslett's shocking support of him cost us a playoff spot.

A fight with Grant on a plane, insulting other players, refusing to go in for a Hail Mary because it might hurt his stats, I can go on but I'll stop.

I almost went to his Raider career, but I'll stop, LOL

And get rid of that avatar.

ddd

gees. dont have much of a sense of humor it seems like. my bad, ill keep it all business from here on out in this forum

23-21 Saints ... regardless of who plays QB for the Eagles, this will be a close, hard-fought, physical game won (or lost) in the trenches. The OL and RBs have to be able to pick up blitzes and keep Brees protected. Eagles defense will try to disrupt timing between Brees and his receivers. Grant and Smith need to show up in this game and play up to their capabilities. Keep Westbrook bottled-up ... he's what an all-purpose back should be. Special teams coverage must improve. Game could go either way, but I'm a homer so I'll go with the Black and Gold. This could be a real nail-bitter. Heath Evans could be an unlikely hero. Look for the Eagles special teams to go after Morstead and force him to rush his kicks.

In his defense, he did say "first legit qb we had since i became a saints fan at around age 10," which would mean that he was better than the Billy Joes, Danny Wuerffel and maybe Heath Shuler. I can live with that.

Oh, and the Saints will win 34-17, maybe 27-17.

No, you are NOT the only one who would prefer McRib to play. Eagles fans are notorious for having excuses and plus if McRib plays, he'll be in some serious pain and probably suck it up.

In his defense, he did say "first legit qb we had since i became a saints fan at around age 10," which would mean that he was better than the Billy Joes, Danny Wuerffel and maybe Heath Shuler. I can live with that.

I saw that, but I didn't feel like doing the math. I had a bunch of other QB's listed that I erased.

In MY defense, AB being a legit QB is arguable (although the OP did specify the first year and a half).

I don't think we give up 24 to a Kolb-run offense. Run all you want but that won't get you 24 points.

I say 28-17 Saints, Drew with 2 TD, Bell one 3 yd rushing TD and one pick 6 by Greer.

I think this is a playoff game to us. I think we have such high hopes that if we can't beat the Eagles then we aren't for real.

I predict Saints 31-17 if McNabb is out.
Saints 34-27 if by some chance McNabb plays

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom