saints eagles prediction (1 Viewer)

37-10 final

ST's will be better, but the only liability.. for a whooping 1 score in their favor...

Eagles O will look like a joke and it would have if mcnabb was there or not, and their d gets toasted, period.

Aaron Brooks had the greatest smile after throwing an int I have ever seen. Most QBs don't smile after that but they are not AB. ANyway, Saints score high 30s and the Iggles score high teens or low 20s. Our Defense with big turnovers in this one and last but not least, mike bell and PT make us all sing that old saints song," Saints go all the way,Saints go all the waaaay,Oh I believe".....

No, you are NOT the only one who would prefer McRib to play. Eagles fans are notorious for having excuses and plus if McRib plays, he'll be in some serious pain and probably suck it up.

So, If Brees doesn't play or gets hurt in the 1st quater, and you lose, it won't because you lost your francise QB. Right?

So, If Brees doesn't play or gets hurt in the 1st quater, and you lose, it won't because you lost your francise QB. Right?

Saints offense > Eagles Offense

Saints supporting cast > Eagles supporting cast

Brunell in this system > Kolb in that system

We would still win, but yes no one can do what Brees does, so we'd miss out on a pair of 'extra td's"

but hey way to troll green man, enjoy the stomping on Sunday, don't pout too much, remember we told ya so... just like 2006 x2...

No excuses? It doesn't matter who plays qb, they will have excuses. McNabb, he was playing hurt. Kolb, McNabb wasn't playing. Garcia, he just got here and McNabb wasn't playing. Vick, he was suspended, how'd he get out there? Remeber this is the Eagles we are discussing, and that in itself is enough of an excuse to blame somebody else.

Saints offense > Eagles Offense True

Saints supporting cast > Eagles supporting cast FALSE

Brunell in this system > Kolb in that system Kolb hasn't started in Philly once yet so ??

We would still win, Wrong. but yes no one can do what Brees does, so we'd miss out on a pair of 'extra td's" You don't even beilieve that

but hey way to troll green man Not trolling at all, read my posts AND I am a women, enjoy the stomping on Sunday, Maybe/maybe not don't pout too much, I never cry over football. remember we told ya so... just like 2006 x2...
Or...maybe like our last meeting?

Or...maybe like our last meeting?

The one that didn't matter?

The one where Jason David played corner for us? When Mckenzie went down for the season that same game and was a big reason why we lost?

Oh ya that one.

The one before that the one that mattered, that one...You guys were better than you are now. This Saints team, the one your playing Sunday...Alot better than the 2006 team...I think you get where I am going with this...

The one that didn't matter?

The one where Jason David played corner for us? When Mckenzie went down for the season that same game and was a big reason why we lost?

Oh ya that one.

The one before that the one that mattered, that one...You guys were better than you are now. This Saints team, the one your playing Sunday...Alot better than the 2006 team...I think you get where I am going with this...

So, we are worse than we were in 06 and you are better. You got all that out of 1 game.. you against an 0-18 team? Us against a team that imploded.:9: You should work for BSPN!

So, we are worse than we were in 06 and you are better. You got all that out of 1 game.. you against an 0-18 team? Us against a team that imploded.:9: You should work for BSPN!

Yes I did because unlike most people I watch every game of every team that we play.

When's the last Saints game you saw?

Yes the team you played imploded but that started last year. Yes the Lions are 0-18 with 31 new players. Most of the Eagles fans and talking heads are using week 1 as a basis for why they should win where as I am not even considering week 1 because I know what this team is capable of.

Stop making this so easy on me.

I watch every single NFL game of the weekend on directvs 30 minute replays. Carolinas opening drive showed me exactly where the Eagles have problems and Drew Brees won't gift wrap this game.

I am making my predictions on matchups and would be saying the same thing if this was week 1 not week 2.

Can't work for ESPN I actually know what I am talking about.

Somewhere in Minnesota there is an internet fan forum asking the same question as this thread. The predicted scores will likely be much the same with only the name of the winner being changed.

I guess it's just a fan rite to see what the rest of the fans are thinking. :hihi:

i think the eagles fan mispelled his name with a ....., nevermind, i'm frogot, i'm on probation already

Yes I did because unlike most people I watch every game of every team that we play.

When's the last Saints game you saw?

Yes the team you played imploded but that started last year. Yes the Lions are 0-18 with 31 new players. Most of the Eagles fans and talking heads are using week 1 as a basis for why they should win where as I am not even considering week 1 because I know what this team is capable of.

Stop making this so easy on me.

I watch every single NFL game of the weekend on directvs 30 minute replays. Carolinas opening drive showed me exactly where the Eagles have problems and Drew Brees won't gift wrap this game.

I am making my predictions on matchups and would be saying the same thing if this was week 1 not week 2.

Can't work for ESPN I actually know what I am talking about.

Contradict yourself much? :jpshakehead:

Anyone have that picture of the Eagle logo getting its head chopped off by the Fleur De Lis?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom