Saints Saints early injury look for Week 4 vs Lions (1 Viewer)

2 first round picks for him every time we use the draft to all in the to win a super bowl mentality we get some a bum every time we pick best available players we win him and peat must be using doctors who screwed Breaux lo,

Cook's loss was gigantic. Went unmentioned by Tirico & Collinsworth for some unfathomable reason.
They actually pointed out when he limped off hurt. It was after the last reception that he made where he fell down making it. He timed his jump poorly and rolled out off to the GB sideline, then limped back to our sideline.

Can’t believe I had to scroll this far for someone to finally point that out. This is not an injury report and is based on nothing other than injuries up through the previous game.

FTR, I never stated this was an “injury report”. I imagine most folks realize it is just a “look” based on the guys that were hurt going into (and coming out of) the Sunday night game.
Anyone that’s followed this team or the NFL for more than week, realizes that injury reports don’t come out until mid-week.

Jj watt has had a hurt elbow every game of his career. Brace the sheet up and go, it's not your legs...

The coaches are really frustrated with Davenport's injuries and also recovery time. They thought the shoulder would be healing faster and the shoulder is really masking the major fear the coaches have, Will Davenport's foot be able to hold-up under strong push-offs for more than a few games.

FTR, I never stated this was an “injury report”. I imagine most folks realize it is just a “look” based on the guys that were hurt going into (and coming out of) the Sunday night game.
Anyone that’s followed this team or the NFL for more than week, realizes that injury reports don’t come out until mid-week.
Being that I needed to clarify, apparently not. But that isn’t your fault.

Marcus Williams has not been playing well. Saints won’t bring him back next season. I don’t think Saints will go to the Super Bowl but I hope they do so he can get a ring. I hate to see a man Saints legacy be a miss tackle and he gets no ring while playing in Saints uniform.
He looks absolutely lost at times. Especially with the blatant penalties.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom