Saints Saints early injury look for Week 4 vs Lions (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
I didn’t realize Jared Cook was hurting, and I when I saw this earlier today, it had Marcus Williams listed with an “undisclosed” status (he’s since been removed).
Hard to imagine Peat plays after having to be carted off... but I think Michael Thomas has a real shot of playing. Hopefully they get Onyemata back as well.

27415033-3777-49DB-8ABB-4103DAAE0AF8.jpeg

I wonder what's going on with the elbow. Must be or was something pretty serious for this dude to sit for the past three weeks.

The fact that the Saints didn’t put him on the short-term IR leads me to believe that they (the Saints) thought that Davenport’s injury should have been healed prior to 3 weeks... So either the injury is worse than they thought, Davenport is a slow healer, or Davenport thinks he’s more hurt than the Saints do... in any case, it’s bad news.

He practiced tho, think he should be ready by Sunday, I would think.

I hope Onyemata will be ready as well b/c he is needed since Rankins is a shell of himself (due to all the injuries).

Marcus Williams has not been playing well. Saints won’t bring him back next season. I don’t think Saints will go to the Super Bowl but I hope they do so he can get a ring. I hate to see a man Saints legacy be a miss tackle and he gets no ring while playing in Saints uniform.

This is not an injury report. That won’t come out until Wednesday. This list doesn’t mean much.
Can’t believe I had to scroll this far for someone to finally point that out. This is not an injury report and is based on nothing other than injuries up through the previous game.

Jj watt has had a hurt elbow every game of his career. Brace the sheet up and go, it's not your legs...

Davenport’s stats really aren’t too bad when compared to Cam Jordan and Sheldon Rankins this season 😞
Sad but true
yDVrmd.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom