Saints easy wins (1 Viewer)

Sprung

On these Saints
Reaction score
Some of ya'll are killing me with the Washington and San Fran are easy wins talk. There are NO easy wins in the NFL. We've all been Saints fans long enough to know that. If we look past either of these teams we will get beat.

Surviving Saint

NFL Fan
Reaction score
Exactly. There is no such thing as a gimmie. We were posed to beat GB last year and look what happened. Any given Sunday. The Cards were shalaking the Bears this year at halftime and lost with no offensive points coming from the bears. Tenn. almost beat Balt. The same team that ran over us a few weeks ago. Easy? I doubt it. they are more winnable but not easy.

Marlboro Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
We'll be lucky to beat the Bengals this week. I'd say we need to concentrate on that and worry about the Skins and 9ers later.

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Don't tell me, tell the team. I just run my mouth, I tackle no one; block no one, run or coach noooo body. As far as looking pass anything, I'm already in the play-offs, that's what Saints fans think.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
We'll be lucky to beat the Bengals this week. I'd say we need to concentrate on that and worry about the Skins and 9ers later.
We'll be lucky? Their Defense is worse then ours (yeah thats right worse) and our Offense is better.

We may have to shoot it out but we will win and it won't be lucky.

And BTW...did you see how bad washington got beat this week by philly? we've proved this year that will wil stomp lesser teams. see the bucs game 2 weeks ago. this isn't the same ole saints.

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I agree that there are no easy wins in the NFL, but if we lose games that we are suppose to win then maybe we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. That's just my opinion.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
We'll be lucky? Their Defense is worse then ours (yeah thats right worse) and our Offense is better.

We may have to shoot it out but we will win and it won't be lucky.

And BTW...did you see how bad washington got beat this week by philly? we've proved this year that will wil stomp lesser teams. see the bucs game 2 weeks ago. this isn't the same ole saints.
Haven't you learned his MO yet. Negativity all the way, baby. :hihi:

But to the original poster - I agree. There are teams who play better than others, but no game is a gimme. It's time for the Saints to start putting a chokehold on the NFC South by stepping on the throats of each opponent over these next 7 weeks. If you have a 17-0 lead in the first quarter, let's go for the jugular 24-0, 31-0 by halftime, and then turn up the intensity for the second half. A few blowouts over some teams would be great over the next month and a half. :hihi:

xtremc5

Reaction score
Don't tell me, tell the team. I just run my mouth, I tackle no one; block no one, run or coach noooo body. As far as looking pass anything, I'm already in the play-offs, that's what Saints fans think.
Thats right, we don't get to talk playoffs too often. Especially not this early in the year.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

i agree with the above poster...it's not like we are in the locker room "saying playoffs this, playoffs that" to the players....

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
They're "easy wins" as far as who we MUST beat to be a playoff team. Playoff teams don't lost to San Fran and Washington. You don't see the Colts lose to inferior teams too often, do you? The Patriots? You may see it once or twice (the Pats lost to Buffalo 31-0 to open the season one year and still won the Super Bowl), but we already lost that one to Pittsburgh. Now we must beat the teams we should. Otherwise, we aren't a playoff team. That's all we fans mean for "gimme" games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints making things too hard for themselves, too easy for opponents Saints RSS News Feeds 0
superchuck500 Emmanuel Sanders says in his 11-year career he's "never seen" officiating like the Saints get Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Nike drops the new Air Zoom Pegasus 37 Saints shoe! Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 4: Saints vs Lions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Unsubstantiated Rumor: Davenport Injury and Saints Looking for Speed Rush DE Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
New Orleans Saints rookie roundup: Week 3 against the Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Drew Brees’ refusal to pass the ball deep is hurting the Saints offense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five Questions as the New Orleans Saints look to rebound at the Detroit Lions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 1: Michael Thomas returns to practice and Saints sign a new addition to practice squad Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Saints pass rush has stalled out after its roaring start. 'It's on us to speed up' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints vs. Detroit Lions | NFL Week 4 Game Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees Talks Saints Offensive Weapons, Week 4 Game Plan | Saints at Lions Week 4 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Malcolm Jenkins on his community efforts in Louisiana, Week 4 prep | Saints at Lions Week 4 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Alvin Kamara on Saints quarterback Drew Brees, Lions defense | Saints at Lions Week 4 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Lions-Saints Key Matchups: Detroit Must Pressure Drew Brees SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints’ Michael Thomas one step closer to returning to action with practice reappearance SR News Page Articles 0
'Use your voice to vote:' Saints' Cameron Jordan tackles voter registration with NFL Votes initiative Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints at Lions: Michael Thomas, Marcus Davenport limited on first injury report SR News Page Articles 0
Drew Brees isn't lying: Saints ran 'shot plays' vs. Packers. Here's what happened. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Wednesday injury report: Michael Thomas practicing, Jared Cook, Janoris Jenkins not. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Thomas (ankle) practices on limited basis Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Why Saints' Malcolm Jenkins stays in the tunnel for the national anthem Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Lions Injury Reports: Michael Thomas returns to practice but 3 Saints starters sit out Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints place WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey on injured list, sign WR Malik Henry to practice squad Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas limited in return to Saints practice while a trio of other starters were absent Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas returns to practice for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Mental mistakes destroying Saints secondary Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton: Saints 'looked like a high school team' defending bootlegs, play action vs. Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
3 things from the Saints Film Room | Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Packers: Five Numbers That Do Not Lie Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints 5 pt favorite against Detroit plus M.T could be back Sunday according to wiseguys Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Payton impressed with Lions, laments how Saints looked “like a high school team” vs. bootleg Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints: Important quotes from Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Dome ain’t super without Saints fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 30: Saints fill out their practice squad as injuries pile up Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees hasn’t been his best, but the Saints are 1-2 for other reasons SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints Passing Superdome Sponsorship Search to Oak View Group Global Partnerships SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette 314-pound Saints center Erik McCoy ran faster than Alvin Kamara on long touchdown run SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Jonathan Vilma to call his first Saints game for FOX Sports SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints at Lions 2020 Week 4 Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints practice squad back at capacity after re-signing Will Clapp SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: Alvin Kamara earning top running back pay while giving Saints top receiver play Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints re-sign former LSU OL Will Clapp to practice squad Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Saints continue to tumble in Week 4 Power Rankings Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Match Up Saints vs Lions what are the keys to victory? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
3 Biggest takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs the Green Bay Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: CSC’s What Just Happened? breaks down Saints’ loss to the Green Bay Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If the Saints lose to the Chargers and Lions, they need to consider benching Drew Brees Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Fleur-de-Links, September 29: Reactions from Saints players following Week 3 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Second look: Where was the Saints pass rush? What about the downfield passing game? Saints RSS News Feeds 0