Saints easy wins (1 Viewer)

Sprung

On these Saints
Reaction score
Some of ya'll are killing me with the Washington and San Fran are easy wins talk. There are NO easy wins in the NFL. We've all been Saints fans long enough to know that. If we look past either of these teams we will get beat.

Exactly. There is no such thing as a gimmie. We were posed to beat GB last year and look what happened. Any given Sunday. The Cards were shalaking the Bears this year at halftime and lost with no offensive points coming from the bears. Tenn. almost beat Balt. The same team that ran over us a few weeks ago. Easy? I doubt it. they are more winnable but not easy.

We'll be lucky to beat the Bengals this week. I'd say we need to concentrate on that and worry about the Skins and 9ers later.

Don't tell me, tell the team. I just run my mouth, I tackle no one; block no one, run or coach noooo body. As far as looking pass anything, I'm already in the play-offs, that's what Saints fans think.

Ask Atlanta about those "easy" games against Detroit and Cleveland!

We'll be lucky to beat the Bengals this week. I'd say we need to concentrate on that and worry about the Skins and 9ers later.

We'll be lucky? Their Defense is worse then ours (yeah thats right worse) and our Offense is better.

We may have to shoot it out but we will win and it won't be lucky.

And BTW...did you see how bad washington got beat this week by philly? we've proved this year that will wil stomp lesser teams. see the bucs game 2 weeks ago. this isn't the same ole saints.

I agree that there are no easy wins in the NFL, but if we lose games that we are suppose to win then maybe we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. That's just my opinion.

We'll be lucky? Their Defense is worse then ours (yeah thats right worse) and our Offense is better.

We may have to shoot it out but we will win and it won't be lucky.

And BTW...did you see how bad washington got beat this week by philly? we've proved this year that will wil stomp lesser teams. see the bucs game 2 weeks ago. this isn't the same ole saints.

Haven't you learned his MO yet. Negativity all the way, baby. :hihi:

But to the original poster - I agree. There are teams who play better than others, but no game is a gimme. It's time for the Saints to start putting a chokehold on the NFC South by stepping on the throats of each opponent over these next 7 weeks. If you have a 17-0 lead in the first quarter, let's go for the jugular 24-0, 31-0 by halftime, and then turn up the intensity for the second half. A few blowouts over some teams would be great over the next month and a half. :hihi:

Don't tell me, tell the team. I just run my mouth, I tackle no one; block no one, run or coach noooo body. As far as looking pass anything, I'm already in the play-offs, that's what Saints fans think.

Thats right, we don't get to talk playoffs too often. Especially not this early in the year.

i agree with the above poster...it's not like we are in the locker room "saying playoffs this, playoffs that" to the players....

They're "easy wins" as far as who we MUST beat to be a playoff team. Playoff teams don't lost to San Fran and Washington. You don't see the Colts lose to inferior teams too often, do you? The Patriots? You may see it once or twice (the Pats lost to Buffalo 31-0 to open the season one year and still won the Super Bowl), but we already lost that one to Pittsburgh. Now we must beat the teams we should. Otherwise, we aren't a playoff team. That's all we fans mean for "gimme" games.

Haven't you learned his MO yet. Negativity all the way, baby. :hihi:

C'mon, yesterday we were going to lose. Now, we'll be lucky to win. The skies are clearing.:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom