Saints eyeing WR Bryan Edwards (1 Viewer)

He’s potential cheap depth. It doesn’t keep you from going after other players.

Not sure what this obvious comment has to do with my statement there.

All I am saying is that we can do better than Bryan Edwards, another former Raiders bust going on his fourth team in the last three years.

WR4 at best, but Edwards could bring chemistry with Carr to the WR room at a near vet minimum salary. Only 24 years old

26 of his 34 receptions were first downs in 2021 with Carr. His size and familiarity can translate into a few big plays a game, especially as a redzone target.

Not sure what this obvious comment has to do with my statement there.

All I am saying is that we can do better than Bryan Edwards, another former Raider going on his fourth team in the last three years.
For the contract Edwards would get, you’re not gonna do much better.

We have been calling on Renfrow and they’re not interested in trading.

WR4 at best, but Edwards could bring chemistry with Carr to the WR room at a near vet minimum salary. Only 24 years old

26 of his 34 receptions with Carr in 2021 were first downs. His size and familiarity can translate into a few big plays a game, especially as a redzone target.
Yep. That stuff matters.

Why the Mack Hollins love but the distain for Edwards?
They haven’t seen Bryan Edwards play so he’s an unknown and it’s all about recent stats to us. He’s only been in the league for just 3 years mainly as situational matchup. He’s a machine with Carr.

Career stats on a different team doesn’t tell the full story, especially in an Arthur Smith offense where he couldn’t get Kyle Pitts hardly any TDs and only use 3 WRs.

He is still pretty young at just a tick over 24. I really liked him when he came out of the draft and he was pretty effective in spots as a rookie. Just sort of feel off and then could not even crack the rotation in a bad ATL corps last year. I don't have his RAC in front of me, but I imagine its nice...big, physical athlete. Worth a looksee in camp, you never know if the light may come on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom