Saints-Falcons Best Rivalry in the NFL!!! (1 Viewer)

Dunn28

Reaction score
Falcons fan here! Can't wait for Monday night. I gotta say I look forward to the Falcons/Saints games more than any other every year! Now, it's even bigger since both teams are pretty good. Looks like our teams finally have gotten it together after many many years of mediocrity (face it, both of our fan bases know exactly what the other has been thru during the history of our franchises,1998 and the hurricane disaster not included). I gotta say, no matter what the teams records have been, these games are usually dog-fights, right to the end. I look for the Falcons to give the Saints their best shot, but I won't do any predicting about who wins and who loses. All I know is the Saints are scary good, and we still have some growing up to do, got a lot of youngans over here. Anyway, here's to great and injury free game!

Falcons Fan with a Swilling avatar? :scratch:

really though, here's to a good, injury-free game, where the Saints win by at least 40.

Well, it's at least the only true rivalry in the NFC South, since you dirty birds copied us yet again. :)hihi:)

Looking forward to seeing your team play, since I'm not able to watch much more football than just the Saints.

And you're right - it'll be a real dogfight. Always is.

:beerchug: No physical injuries - I can't vouch for your teams' psyche after we trounce you, though ;)

Falcons Fan with a Swilling avatar? :scratch:

really though, here's to a good, injury-free game, where the Saints win by at least 40.

He played for Georgia Tech, of which I am also a fan.

Falcons fan here! Can't wait for Monday night. I gotta say I look forward to the Falcons/Saints games more than any other every year! Now, it's even bigger since both teams are pretty good. Looks like our teams finally have gotten it together after many many years of mediocrity (face it, both of our fan bases know exactly what the other has been thru during the history of our franchises,1998 and the hurricane disaster not included). I gotta say, no matter what the teams records have been, these games are usually dog-fights, right to the end. I look for the Falcons to give the Saints their best shot, but I won't do any predicting about who wins and who loses. All I know is the Saints are scary good, and we still have some growing up to do, got a lot of youngans over here. Anyway, here's to great and injury free game!

Pun intended...

Good luck. Here's to no injuries. It should be a great game. HFA I believe takes this one...I'm much more concerned about the game later on in Atlanta...

Where ya been all week? :p
I feel like the lone soldier tasked with holding back the horde of Saints fans (they are a rowdy bunch :hihi:).

If Norwood and Snelling can't tough it out I expect will see Swilling get a carry or two before the night is over.

I don't know how people in GA can live that close to New Orleans and yet not be Saints fans.

Even though you have some growing up to do, you're set for years. I can't believe how many draft picks y'all have coming up from when you cleaned house, and are already a legit team. Sucks for us, but you're set up to be a really good team for a very long time.

You seem nice and all but after reading the garbage on Atl. forums I must say, I hope that after we hang a NBA score on you, a dingo steals your baby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom