Saints/Falcons Game Problem (1 Viewer)

Mavrick608

Big Game Hunter
Reaction score
I was hoping for some help. My friend is from atlanta I so we have had an ongoing trash talk battle since week one. Anyways I took him to the Balt/ saints game and we had a good time he rooted against the saints just to bother me but its all in fun. In return he was supposed to get us tickets to the falcons saints game in atl. I have been pumped up for this since the monday night game. Well he came through but he told me I can not wear my saints jersey becasue we are going to a minority owner of the falcons box. I understand his concern so I agreed. But that doesnt mean I cant wear some other form of saints material. So guys what kind of discrete saints stuff should i wear. I am going into the lions den after all.

Yea that's a great idea, Mardi Gras, kind of subtle but at the same time EVERYBODY knows what's up with the Mardi gras beads....hahahaah.....Great Idea!!!

Dude, if you have 1 hair on your tea bag you'll proudly wear a Saints jersey or don't go at all.

Yea but if the guy who's the owner is that much of an *** you don't want to risk not being able to get in, my guess is it's his friend that is suggesting not to the wear the jersey because he anticipates problems with the guy, then again your friend might be overeacting and the owner might not care one way or another(he shouldn't)..

Jersey

I mean I am not wearing it the guy invited us to watch the game with him. I think it would be a little rude to piss on his carpet that way. I think the beads are the way to go.

Wear a "New Orleans Shirt" or a Louisiana shirt. I have a reebok "Be a Saint T-Shirt." If they say anything play the hurricane Katrina card and tell them to back off if they don't support the rebuilding of New Orleans.

Just hit the market, very casual, they won't know you're there.
saints.jpg

If you are wearing jeans, try the Fleur di lis ankle socks.

I mean I am not wearing it the guy invited us to watch the game with him. I think it would be a little rude to piss on his carpet that way. I think the beads are the way to go.

I think the beads are definitely the way to go, I would've never thought of that that......:ezbill:

Black and gold beads should be nice.

Wear a Black or White (blank) T-shirt with some beads and wear a Saints Jersey or T-Shirt under it..
After the game, Take that Top (blank) T-shirt off and reveal your True Colors. The game will be over and you'd already enjoyed your Free Game and the last game we'd face them in :)

Let your friend go into the owners box..you stay in your seat..why you want to go meet the looser anyway? Wear your saints jersey...I'll be there in mine.

ShoelessTroy
Dude, if you have 1 hair on your tea bag you'll proudly wear a Saints jersey or don't go at all.

I disagree Troy, being invited into an owner's box is a pretty big deal and he should be treated with respect. With that said there are plenty of ways to show your support without being over the top. the beads were a great idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom