Saints/Falcons Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Let's get it on!

Gotta contain the edges, protect the ball, and keep Atlanta guessing (run/pass, not short pass/long pass)... basically let's get it done like it was 9/25 all over again! I've gotta open the restaurant tomorrow, so I won't catch most of it, but I will be following along on my phone when I can!

GEAUX SAINTS! Let's play OUR game this week! Don't let the score dictate the gameplan!

saints.gif
GEAUX SAINTS !!!!

I've been up all morning having some pre-game anxiety. 2 hours left, the time is really crawling by.

GO SAINTS GO!

Community Coffee on a Sunday morning...it's a Louisiana birthright. Go Saints!

OK guys and Ladies, Every week I remind all who visit the gameday board to remember Board guidelines and that this is a family friendly board. The mods who are underappreciated would like to enjoy the game like everyone so we ask that you keep things from getting out of hand.

Jvillejoe

Hey, Joe, I can still hate on Ron Mexi...er...Vick, right? I can gloat when we jam his face into the turf, right? No profanity, I promise! :)

Stop Crumpler! We must stop Crumpler! We can't rely on him to be fumblefingered like last time! Stop Crumpler!

i hope after thursday, the saints still have an appitite for bird ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom