Saints @ Falcons - TNF, 7 December 2017 (1 Viewer)

I'll be in section 123 row 9. Anybody know a good sports bar to watch the Pelicans game the night before the game? I was thinking that Front Page News place that Meachemdat mentioned but not sure if they will have it on.

There's a Jock's and Jills in CNN center that will have the Pels game on , it's a short walk from the stadium .

I'll be in section 123 row 9. Anybody know a good sports bar to watch the Pelicans game the night before the game? I was thinking that Front Page News place that Meachemdat mentioned but not sure if they will have it on.

Taco Mac in midtown, sit in front of a tv and ask the waiter/waitress to turn it on for you.

Great beer selection.

Tickets are going to be a pain! Prices are crazy for a 7-5 team

Yeah I looked again today. $100/ticket for nosebleed. I think I'll either watch this one from the saints cave with newly furnished theater chairs or go to the local pub.

Yeah I looked again today. $100/ticket for nosebleed. I think I'll either watch this one from the saints cave with newly furnished theater chairs or go to the local pub.

At least I found a hotel downtown for $191 a night instead of the average $334 a night that most of them are. It looks nice too and has 3.5 stars out of 5 so hopefully not too bad.

At least I found a hotel downtown for $191 a night instead of the average $334 a night that most of them are. It looks nice too and has 3.5 stars out of 5 so hopefully not too bad.

There ya go.
I typically stay just north of the city and uber everywhere.

I haven't had to get a hotel room in forever though, I have friends that live downtown.

Just a heads up. The College Football HOF is closed yesterday and today for the ESPN awards show. Was going to go check it out yesterday and found out.

A little delayed - but firstly, thanks meachemdat and BuffaloSaint for your recommendations. We made it to Holeman and Finch Public House on the first night for dinner and it was sensational.

We also got to Folk Art Tavern, which is where we were sitting when it started snowing (ultimately delaying our flight by a day!).

OutlawSaint, his crew and mine made it to both Park Bar and Taco Mac's (albeit the non-recommended one by the stadium) for a few drinks as well. In all, a fun few days - just a shame about the result!

A little delayed - but firstly, thanks meachemdat and BuffaloSaint for your recommendations. We made it to Holeman and Finch Public House on the first night for dinner and it was sensational.

We also got to Folk Art Tavern, which is where we were sitting when it started snowing (ultimately delaying our flight by a day!).

OutlawSaint, his crew and mine made it to both Park Bar and Taco Mac's (albeit the non-recommended one by the stadium) for a few drinks as well. In all, a fun few days - just a shame about the result!

Glad you had fun, hate that it ended that way.
I wish I could have joined you all, I was downtown most of the day field measuring jobs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom