Saints fall out of 1 seed after today’s games (1 Viewer)

With Seattle losing the Saints and Packers are tied. Packers hold tie breaker, so Saints fall to 2 seed.

Yeah, I thought last week's thread about the Saint in control of the #1 seed to be silly. Everyone harping on the three way tie, but forgot that Seattle needed to keep winning along with us. That's not control.

----

Yeah, I thought last week's thread about the Saint in control of the #1 seed to be silly. Everyone harping on the three way tie, but forgot that Seattle needed to keep winning along with us. That's not control.

----
No one said control. We said we were currently in 1st. Thats no different than than telling someone the score of a game in the middle of the 2nd qtr. if someone asked the score, you wouldn’t say that it doesn’t matter til the game is over.

If the season ended today, the Saints would play the Seahawks in the first round while the Buccaneers would play the Eagles. That seems fair, lol
#SaintsLuck

No one said control. We said we were currently in 1st. Thats no different than than telling someone the score of a game in the middle of the 2nd qtr. if someone asked the score, you wouldn’t say that it doesn’t matter til the game is over.

LOL, the OP
he Saints are in command of their destiny for home-field advantage ahead of the NFL postseason.

The statement was false. It was dependent on a three way tie.

----

LOL, the OP
The Saints are in command of their destiny for home-field advantage ahead of the NFL postseason.

The statement was false. It was dependent on a three way tie.

That was the opinion of BT Boylan of SI, not mine. If you are going to quote articles from the News Page, please attribute them to the original author, not me. I just linked to his article.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom