Saints Fan a block down from me (1 Viewer)

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I think tomorrow when I get home from work I'll go down wearing my Saints gear and introduce myself. I have a bar directly across the street from me that has Sunday Ticket so it would be cool to have a few Saints fans in there if I can swing it.

I still say we try to do a group at the Stadium Grille in Eagle.

voodoo just wait until you know he's home then stand on the sidewalk ion front of your house and yell out a big whodat and see how long it takes for him to call back

I guess Im just more of a stalker than y'all. I saw, for the first time, a truck with a Fleur De Lis in the back window in traffic the other day. He had his window down so I tried hard to catch him and yell WHO DAT! But he was fast and got away. Next time I see him he gets WHO DATTED. If I see him stopped Im talking to him.:ezbill:

I didnt take offense, just think its not very smart to assume if they are wearing a Bush jersey they arent a real Saints fan.

He was actually talking about people from New York, not the Gulf Coast region. I can see him talking to a few people and after a while figuring out that "usually" (was the word he used) that they were more of a Bush fan than a Saints fan. He's just speaking of his experience.

I live in Vegas. I met a guy from New Orleans. We talk Saints all the time. Go talk to him.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I think tomorrow when I get home from work I'll go down wearing my Saints gear and introduce myself. I have a bar directly across the street from me that has Sunday Ticket so it would be cool to have a few Saints fans in there if I can swing it.

Let us know how it turns out.

What are you waiting for? If he is not really a SAINTS FAN, then he would be really p.o. that one came to his house.

Go man, he would be just as happy as you and then both of y'all together can have the whole neighborhood wanting to be your friends.

Stand out side his window holding a big boom box over your head while playing the "Saints are coming". I think it could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

Whats the worst that can happen to you I mean it's not like hes a serial killer that hangs a saints flag outside his door to kill all saints fans in PA. Our maybe he is......

I think it woulud be weird if you DIDN'T go knock on his door. A jersey or a cap is one thing, but if the guy has a Saints flag thats a pretty big deal...

Here's what I'd do.

Buy a brand new Falcons jersey of my choice, shave my head and paint a big shiny dirty bird on it. Then I'd ring his doorbell. If he doesn't slam the door, slap the **** out of me or shoot me in the leg, I'd continue to watch the games alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom