Saints Fan a block down from me (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So we were able to move into our house yesterday and I saw a guy flying a Saints flag outside his house just a block down. Would it be completely weird to just go knock on the guy's door and just say whats up, and tell him about how my wife and I are also Saints fans? I mean there aren't a lot of Saints fans here in Lancaster so it would be nice to have someone to watch games with.

I don't think it would be strange at all. Heck! Chances are, he's a member of this forum. How else would he keep us with the Saints way up there in Pennsylvania?

So we were able to move into our house yesterday and I saw a guy flying a Saints flag outside his house just a block down. Would it be completely weird to just go knock on the guy's door and just say whats up, and tell him about how my wife and I are also Saints fans? I mean there aren't a lot of Saints fans here in Lancaster so it would be nice to have someone to watch games with.

Yes very weird.

Just kidding man. Go on over. You guys can watch games together.

I'd go ring the doorbell one day soon. Just tell him you didn't think you'd have a chance to meet too many Saints fans up there, so you wanted to say hi. You'll find out pretty quick if he's a people person.

voodoo blues, i met a few people up in wilkes-barre with saints shirts on by going up and talking to them. look out for the wilkes-barre/scranton pens this year. shot me a pm if your heading to any games up here this year.

Bro, if saw anyone flying a Saints flag up here in New Hampshire I'd kick their door in wearing a Brees jersey yelling JETS SUCK and see what happends.

I've approached a few people here in NYC wearing Saints gear other than Bush jerseys (cause they are usually just fans of Bush and don't know nor care about the rest of team).

I've approached a few people here in NYC wearing Saints gear other than Bush jerseys (cause they are usually just fans of Bush and don't know nor care about the rest of team).

thats an inaccurate assessment bro. I have a Bush jersey that I got a few years ago and cant afford to get another one right now. Doesn't in any way mean that I don't care about the Saints. I'm a die hard. Just like you.

Dude, you pretty much HAVE to go introduce yourself. That may be the best association you make up there.. :)

thats an inaccurate assessment bro. I have a Bush jersey that I got a few years ago and cant afford to get another one right now. Doesn't in any way mean that I don't care about the Saints. I'm a die hard. Just like you.

take offense much??

i don't think he was saying that all people with bush jerseys are not saints fans :shrug:

voodoo, if you feel weird about knocking on his door, just wait til you see him doing yard work or something and go talk at him

Shoot yeah go over there man, no lose situation......of course unless his wife is ugly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom