Saints Fan a block down from me (1 Viewer)

take offense much??

i don't think he was saying that all people with bush jerseys are not saints fans :shrug:

voodoo, if you feel weird about knocking on his door, just wait til you see him doing yard work or something and go talk at him

I didnt take offense, just think its not very smart to assume if they are wearing a Bush jersey they arent a real Saints fan.

Absolutely don't walk, run down to his place and introduce yourself. Could end up being friends for life! :9:

I'm the only Saints' fan around in my area. Easton Pa.

I say go for it. It would be nice to have another Black and Gold DIE HARD, to talk some football with.

So we were able to move into our house yesterday and I saw a guy flying a Saints flag outside his house just a block down. Would it be completely weird to just go knock on the guy's door and just say whats up, and tell him about how my wife and I are also Saints fans? I mean there aren't a lot of Saints fans here in Lancaster so it would be nice to have someone to watch games with.

I had a guy move in next door to me who has a Saints plate on the front of his car and was wearing a Saints hat and hoodie yesterday. But I know his sister, and she said he's an antagonist fan. Apparently he roots for the Saints to tick off his friends and family, and they think it started when the Saints came to Pittsburgh back in 2006 (maybe 2007). He's a native Pittsburgher.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I think tomorrow when I get home from work I'll go down wearing my Saints gear and introduce myself. I have a bar directly across the street from me that has Sunday Ticket so it would be cool to have a few Saints fans in there if I can swing it.

thats an inaccurate assessment bro. I have a Bush jersey that I got a few years ago and cant afford to get another one right now. Doesn't in any way mean that I don't care about the Saints. I'm a die hard. Just like you.

Where do you live? I'd tend to think that a decent percentage of Bush jersey wearers in NYC are probably wearing it for the name and not for the Saints.

He's prolly a Bills/Eagles fan who lost a bet when we played them and he's sitting there with a baseball bat just waiting for a who dat to knock on his door!!
Just kidding man .. You gotta introduce him to SR at least!!

Go for it!!

Man with as many Pa Saints fans that are on here, when the guys make it to the Super Bowl we all need to get togther for one heck of a game night!!!!

Anyone of you Pa fans up for trying to hook something up for one of the night games coming up?! Shoot me a PM if so!!

i don't understand what would be awkward. this dude is apparently your cousin. remember - fleur de lis = family

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom