Saints Fan Abroad (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
First and foremost, I want to say how much I appreciate the boards. They allow me to stay in touch with Saintsnation, regardless of my location throughout the world. I generally read and don't post, but I am looking for suggestions from other Saints fans.

I work in Shanghai and will be throughout the 2009-10 season. Although I am able to keep up with Saints-related information, actually watching the games has become a bit of a problem. Afternoon games (12-3 PM CST) broadcast too late to stay up (1-4 AM), so I am looking for an alternative method to watch/listen to games on Monday evening.

Justin.tv loads quickly in Shanghai, but I can't find time-suitable repeats of the games. I purchased NFL Field Pass (which allows me to listen to radio broadcasts of the games), but this has to be the worst service ever. It's slow, it frequently won't let me login, and it makes me wait for 2-3 days to listen to the Saints game.

My primary goal is to listen/watch the game without knowing the result (and without waiting 2-3 days for it to load on NFL Field Pass). Does anyone have any suggestions?

I work in South Korea, and download the games on Monday evenings from tenyardtorrents. com James usually has them up around 5 or 6 PM Korean time on Mondays.

If you feel like paying for the games, which is what I do, you can go get the gamepass from NFL.com and watch the games live or later on your PC. All of the games AND live NFL Network 24 hours per day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom