Saints fan from Germany (1 Viewer)

Wilde18

Reaction score
Hi Who Dat Fans! I think it is about time for me to present myself to you all. I am from Kaiserslautern, Germany and I am a Saints fan since I saw them in Oakland during my trip thru Cali winning the pre-season game impressingly in 2009 (45-3 or so was the score). My passion for the Saints is even under my skin since September 2012. I got the tat in New Orleans at Electric Ladyland Tattoo on Frenchman St.

tyqu9a3u.jpg

I work for the US Air Force on Ramstein Air Base as a Fire Prevention Inspector.

I have been in the Superdome against tge Redskins. Too bad we did not win.

That day, I met a member of this forum. Can't remember his name, but his wife's name was Tanja! So if you read this, Tanja's husband, this is Nicole who enjoyed your company and the awesome jambalaya!

I am looking forward to the discussions with all you guys and I hope to learn more about football!

Cheers :)

Hi Everybody....

Hi, I am Jason! I didn't find any proper place for intro so I am posting here :(

I am a newbie here. I registered here for me to consume my time in a creative and adventurous way by introducing myself here. I am a very social person so I like visiting new Websites and getting acquainted to new people there.

Well then, thanks for letting me here! I hope I can meet new friends here online. I myself deal in commission only reps , commissions sale and independent sales reps
Thanks again!

Welcome to the board both Nicole and Jason! Glad you both chose the Everything Else Board as an entry point. You are always more likely to get more responses on the Saints Super Forum but this board is more like chatter among friends and we need the infusion of new blood.:9:

@zack:I try to do my best to bring fresh energy and 'new blood' into this community ;)

@madhattr: did you live in Ktown? Always good to see people who enjoyed their time in this area ;)

@zack:I try to do my best to bring fresh energy and 'new blood' into this community ;)

@madhattr: did you live in Ktown? Always good to see people who enjoyed their time in this area ;)

I lived on base. Kriegsfeld army depot. I think its closed. Used to be nick named north point. Worms was about 30 minutes away. Sembach afb was where we usually went shopping. Took b40 to get there. They were expanding the autobahn through there when i was leaving in the 80s. My favorite kino was at landstuhl back then.

Damn, you really know this area! Ramstein is growing and growing. We even have a big mall on base now. Google KMCC Ramstein!

Welcome to both of you! And nice tattoo!!!!

I too lived in Germany. Was stationed at Bitburg for around 2 years until it closed. LOVED IT!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom