Saints Fan in UAE (1 Viewer)

live n work in dh
me and some friends get together once a week for some football,, u guys interested ?!!?
so far i got about 7 or 8 playas,, we need to hook it up here!

regards,
Mo..

I would like to play and I know a couple of guys who would love to play too. They're Saints fan as well. Unfortunately, they work a little far and they would only be able to make it on weekends.

Just let me know when you guys get together.

>>I am moving to teach in Dubai, UAE (United Arab Emirates) in August

Sweet. My sister-in-law taught at University of Sharga (sp?) for a year in 2004-2005. Dubai is off the charts and probably soon to be the greatest city in the world. Saffron is dirt cheap and the olives you can get are excellent.

TPS

>>I am moving to teach in Dubai, UAE (United Arab Emirates) in August

Sweet. My sister-in-law taught at University of Sharga (sp?) for a year in 2004-2005. Dubai is off the charts and probably soon to be the greatest city in the world. Saffron is dirt cheap and the olives you can get are excellent.

TPS

Sharjah
It is the third largest emirate in the UAE located just North of Dubai. Its the only emirate where you cannot buy or consume alsohol and there are decency laws based on Islamic Law.

As Dubai continue to diversify its economy it will continue to grow. They are building a metro reail system to relieve the traffic congestion. Dubai has smartly built up its nation while the oil last

--

true,,, the rail way is suppose to connect Sharjah with old dubai, all the fancy buildings n fun are between the mentioned two areas...
Fact: Did you guys know that 25% of all cranes in the world are located in Dubai lol

Dubai is the place to be, but no one can save $ with all the entertainment there,,, the ONLY down side about dxb is the 2am last call thingi :S just when ur in the party mode, its time to close... god i miss the old days of NOLA where we start going out after midnight lol

Overseas_Saint,
ill let you know about our next football get together,,, ill pm u

I'm going to Dubai in a couple of weeks. It should be fun, and by the way, last call is at 3:00 am. That's for the places I know at least :p

ok Mr. Stoned, I will be waiting for your pm. By the way, I spoke to my friend and he would like to play if it's on a weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom