N/S Saints' fan Kay Adams moving to Amazon? (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
NFL Network’s Kay Adams is leaving the company, per a report from the New York Post. Adams, the host of the network’s morning show Good Morning Football, may land at Amazon. The Post dubs her “a leading candidate” to host the company’s Thursday Night Football coverage this fall.

LINK

I’ve been on Amazon prime for a while now and this gives me more of a reason to stay.

I enjoy her and one other guy on that show the rest is just garbage.

Isn't she a fan of like 5 or 6 different teams? She is hot but I don't think her allegiance is just to the Saints.

I don't get to watch NFL network. I think the morning show format is actually a great fit to her personality.

However, prime time games is a massive change in exposure, so it's a potentially great move for her (pregame too, which is the rumor). She's definitely smart enough to make this transition work. I think some of the 'cutesy' stuff will have to go, but her intelligent questions, counter narratives will still be strong. It might make her less endearing to fans, though. I hope not!

But all in all, good for her if she's able to land a fat contract elsewhere. Too often NFLN just let talent go. Some latched on, others went back to more local sports.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom