N/S Saints' fan Kay Adams moving to Amazon? (1 Viewer)

I wish Amazon would have won the bidding for the Ticket if the Apple News is true. All of the talent is going there its a shame that the NFL thinks it can't let multiple companies compete on prices and the ability to give us choices šŸ˜• I understand because the salary cap is tied to it but make someone earn that job and come up with a different alternative progressive plan to fund salaries like maybe a position cap that isn't fluid and dependent on TV deals.

Maybe make these players play more than 2 years on a 5 year deal before they demand more money because the cap went up. šŸ¤” " If you don't eat your meat you can't have your pudding " as Pink Floyd would say ..finish the meat of those contracts before you get rewarded with another bigger contract. I k ow the players union gets involved but for people that don't pirate streams football is a expensive hobby for us po peoplešŸ¤£

Kay Adams and her glasses makes Louie all warm and fuzzy inside

Kays glasses make her studious and a "good girl" but Louie knows better

With Kay gone Peter Schrager is going to hog all the makeup
My biggest question when I see Peter Schager is, how? How did he get that job. The other folks on that show I can understand, but what did he do?

Guessing that those of outside the US who have Amazon Prime will still lose her expertise altogether because of the usual 'not licensed in you locality' restrictions!
:mad1:

giphy.gif

So I watched GMF for the first time in a long time

Is Kay Adams even hotter than she was before?*

*and she was scorching hot before

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom