Saints fan need your help winning Halo 5 Ninja of The year (1 Viewer)

KaYoTiiC

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I’m up for Ninja of the year, I’m behind quite a bit. But with fellow Who Dats I’ll be able to win. All you have to do is go to the link provided and vote “H” for my play. If I can get enough votes I’ll do some sorta giveaway. Just vote something Saints related the H and I’ll pick a random winner to win one of several options. $150 is on the line so plz share. Thank you and let’s get this win vs the Jets and show Halo fans that Saints run this.

https://youtu.be/rJX1PVMeX08

I have several Saints or gaming items up for grabs if we can get enough Who Dats to vote.

I threw you a vote, but we usually don't solicit stuff like that on here.

If you just vote by leaving a comment, then I voted. If it's more complicated than that, I'm afraid I can't figure it out.

If you just vote by leaving a comment, then I voted. If it's more complicated than that, I'm afraid I can't figure it out.

You got it. Thank you very much. If I can get enough Who Dats to vote I’m making the prize the Saints Super Bowl Monopoly game.. and if they have that original prizes.

Again thank you and good luck.. if you can get enough ppl to vote only the one star on the forums wins.

I threw you a vote, but we usually don't solicit stuff like that on here.

I can understand why.. but I’ve been on these forums and made YouTube videos for our Saints long enough to know I’m legit. I’m offering a Saints SB Monopoly game to one randomly picked winner.

I figured I’m going against 2 ppl from GA and the guy doing the contest is also from GA so I need allot of help. I recently decided to do the Monopoly game as a prize. Is there a chance I can repost one of the threads or edit it so e eryone has a chance to win?

Btw thank you very much for taking your time to vote.. love my Who Dats:worthy:

I just dropped you a vote Good luck young man. I have played video games since the get go and wow the talent level is up there. That clip reminds me of Unreal Tournament super twitchy game and of course Fatality the best to play that game. Oh well rambling on getting nostalgic. Happy holidays.

I just dropped you a vote Good luck young man. I have played video games since the get go and wow the talent level is up there. That clip reminds me of Unreal Tournament super twitchy game and of course Fatality the best to play that game. Oh well rambling on getting nostalgic. Happy holidays.

I used to love watching ppl play that game on twitch.. I couldn’t ever get into PC gaming cuz of the price of a good PC, but that game looks like it takes tons of skill. But I appreciate the feedback and the vote. You and everyone else that voted on this thread will be up to win the Saints SB 44 Monopoly game, but being from the gaming forum I will also give those options since y’all commented in the gaming section. Hope the holidays goes smoothly for you and the fam, I’m still getting shopping done smdh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom