Saints fan wish for 49ers game on Sunday (1 Viewer)

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We have all read the prediction threads, the why we hate the niners threads and even discussed how vile and despicable niners fans are (which is true btw). However, after deep thought, prayer and meeting with my therapist, I have only one request from the football gods. Please oh please just let this be a fairly called game for once. Let the best team win, regardless and/or irregardless of who that may be. I realize that this is very unrealistic and very unlikely, but I can deal with getting beat by a better football team, but please don't let the refs' agenda effect yet another Saints football game. Can I get a who dat?!!

My honest opinion is it's going to take alot of things for us to win this game. We have to play mistake free offensively and our D has to be next level. We have to score TD's early to get them 1 dimensional so we can better control the game. We need ALL those to happen to win. If we let this become a dog fight we're in trouble. I'll be rooting my butt off because that's what we as fans do. I do think this isn't a season buster for us.mmeven with a loss we're still fine going forward but we have to get back to our strengths to make it far in the playoffs.

My honest opinion is it's going to take alot of things for us to win this game. We have to play mistake free offensively and our D has to be next level. We have to score TD's early to get them 1 dimensional so we can better control the game. We need ALL those to happen to win. If we let this become a dog fight we're in trouble. I'll be rooting my butt off because that's what we as fans do. I do think this isn't a season buster for us.mmeven with a loss we're still fine going forward but we have to get back to our strengths to make it far in the playoffs.

Agreed. I think the injuries on o line and lb are big deals that will affect our ability to gameplan as we might want.

We have all read the prediction threads, the why we hate the niners threads and even discussed how vile and despicable niners fans are (which is true btw). However, after deep thought, prayer and meeting with my therapist, I have only one request from the football gods. Please oh please just let this be a fairly called game for once. Let the best team win, regardless and/or irregardless of who that may be. I realize that this is very unrealistic and very unlikely, but I can deal with getting beat by a better football team, but please don't let the refs' agenda effect yet another Saints football game. Can I get a who dat?!!
You should spend your energy praying for something more realistic, like maybe you could start lactating gold.

WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom