Saints fans...be honest. (1 Viewer)

Level with me here, Black and Gold Nation, are you guys really this confident? I can't believe how many people think the Saints are a foregone conclusion to win this game. There is a reason the Colts are now almost a full Touchdown favored. Las Vegas usually knows what they are doing.

Do that many of you really believe in playthings, like karma, destiny, etc.?

So my question is this, is the boasting genuine? Or are most of you simply trying to convince yourselves?

Do yall get on both knees while you kiss Peyton Mannings ***? Just wondering!

Wrap him in bubble paper because on February 7 it's open season on the great and powerfull Peyton Manning.

Level with me here, Black and Gold Nation, are you guys really this confident? I can't believe how many people think the Saints are a foregone conclusion to win this game. There is a reason the Colts are now almost a full Touchdown favored. Las Vegas usually knows what they are doing.

So my question is this, is the boasting genuine? Or are most of you simply trying to convince yourselves?

You do know that you are on a Saints fan forum, don't you?

Do you think that the fans will choose to think that their team will lose?

I think it is going to be a close competitive game. Should be a shoot out. Last team with the ball wins?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom