Saints fans...be honest. (1 Viewer)

WetBob

Reaction score
Level with me here, Black and Gold Nation, are you guys really this confident? I can't believe how many people think the Saints are a foregone conclusion to win this game. There is a reason the Colts are now almost a full Touchdown favored. Las Vegas usually knows what they are doing.

Do that many of you really believe in playthings, like karma, destiny, etc.?

So my question is this, is the boasting genuine? Or are most of you simply trying to convince yourselves?

I don't think it's going to be easy at all, but I do think we're going to win. Do you expect us to just concede or something?

We've won 15 games this season. One less than you guys. Best season in team history. What make you think we won't/shouldn't believe this is our year?

Saints - 1,000,000
Colts - 3

And the only reason i give the Colts 3 points is because i have 0 and 3 on a pool

I don't think it's going to be easy at all, but I do think we're going to win. Do you expect us to just concede or something?

Absolutely not, I think there is a very good chance that the Saints will win, I just don't understand why it's being thrown around as a given.

Absolutely not, I think there is a very good chance that the Saints will win, I just don't understand why it's being thrown around as a given.

You seem to be confusing Colts fans and the media with Saints fans.

Any given Sunday....

How quickly we forget the Giants were supposed to lose that game against the undefeated Patriots, according to Vegas...:mwink:

Level with me here, Black and Gold Nation, are you guys really this confident? I can't believe how many people think the Saints are a foregone conclusion to win this game. There is a reason the Colts are now almost a full Touchdown favored. Las Vegas usually knows what they are doing.

So my question is this, is the boasting genuine? Or are most of you simply trying to convince yourselves?

I believe the Saints will win. Do you believe the Colts will win or are you clinging to Vegas oddsmakers opinions for hope?

The Colts have flaws, just as the Saints do.

Either can win or lose. Saying "my team WILL win" is just silly.

But I can promise you the disrespect the Saints will get in the next 10 or so days will only motivate them.

If you look at stats, the Colts really don't have any glaring advantage, except that they have played in the SB before.

Are you really using Vegas in here? Yeah because Vegas is never wrong with their spreads or anything LOL.

I do think the Saints will win but i don't think it's going to be a blowout or anything like that. In fact i think it's going to be an extremely tight game all the way through, but the Saints will win the game in the 4th Qt.

The Saints have been counted out almost all year. The only time people were sure we were going to win, we lost vs Dallas. And we still could have won that game. But we were too injured.

This team plays bigger than it is. And SP is a friggin genius, so is GW.

So I guess the answer is yes, we are this confident.

I would say with confidence that the Saints will be just as challenging to the Colts as the Colts will be challenging to the Saints.

I personally don't like to particpate is gross speculation. Anything can happen in a game. Both offenses are excellent and can score and both defenses have their strengths and weaknesses.

I don't by into concepts like karma, destiney either nor do i think either team deserves anything. The players will play and both team will try to earn it on the field.

Us fans will just have to sit back and watch the show.

How many threads do you need to hear it in?

Yes, the Colts are wonderful!!! No, we don't think it is a forgone conclusion -- it's a football game, they never are.

Here is a hint: if you stay here you are going to hear things that you do not agree with. I think you know this already though -- you just have some personality flaw and you get a real charge out of this. Fine, but understand that is your problem and not ours.

What's it to you? You've never seen a fanbase fired up after a huge win? It really bugs you that a SAINTS message board has SOME fans on it that are absolutely sure the SAINTS are going to win? Really?

Take your insecurities elsewhere - we've had our share, believe me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom