Saints Fans' costumes (1 Viewer)

Whistle Monster is a Jerk...he sits in the upper Terrace and comes to our section and stands in front of people. At least that was before he sneaks into the handicapped section

Where has Supa Saint been? I miss seeing him do his drive by by the Dome on the bus with music playing loud before the games. We need that again. It's time to bring it back!

Where has Supa Saint been? I miss seeing him do his drive by by the Dome on the bus with music playing loud before the games. We need that again. It's time to bring it back!
Just a guess but didn't it rain the last home game? Maybe they don't do it in the rain?

Fleur de Licious

Cool thread!

Did you see how the Saints ripped Fleur de Licious' name off at the first home game? When advertising the food in the Dome they would show the words "Fleur delicious" across the screen. Right when I saw that, I said, man, they ripped him off".

Cool thread!

Did you see how the Saints ripped Fleur de Licious' name off at the first home game? When advertising the food in the Dome they would show the words "Fleur delicious" across the screen. Right when I saw that, I said, man, they ripped him off".
I think it is an ad for Burger King. That's who ripped him off. It is on a billboard by hwy 90 also. I bet he wishes he had the copywrite.

FaithMan, And PenaltyMan

DSCN0143.jpg

The red around Faith Man's mouth looks really out of place. I wonder what the story is behind that color selection.

It was the only Black and gold mask I could find on Ebay at the time. I did have this alternative, but it was a pain in the *****.
DSCN1726.jpg

It was the only Black and gold mask I could find on Ebay at the time. I did have this alternative, but it was a pain in the *****.

Gotcha. There's got to be some easy solution to change it to gold or black.

Hey...what happened to Mousie.. I was the Lions game this year, but I dont remember if he was dancin at the end of the third, I was probably too nervous to pay attention. But I dont think he was there. Was he still there last year?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom