Saints fans, I need your help! (1 Viewer)

Other questions... assuming I can go LB/DT in some type of order with the 1st and 2nd rounder, what positions/players should I target in the 3rd? Safety? OL?

I was looking on your roster, and I was thinking maybe even another DT or LB with the 3rd rounder, no? I'm assuming if I get someone like Connor or Mayo, that Shanle is the one replaced? But, how is Fujita? I saw he almost had 100 tackles last year, does he need to be upgraded too, or is he fine? Same with DT, could you guys use 2?

And thanks for all the support, I think its more that the Bills fans over there are idiots than me doing something right. You should see it over there, I call it the retard rodeo.
they need a legitimate between the tackles RB in case Deuce doesn't work out

Mayo and Sims...
:9: nail on the head...u so smart...must be that mississippi water!:hihi:

and i would go with arkansas state safety (dejuan morgan???) or oklahoma safety in 3rd if they're there...here's to the bills winning the afc east next year!!!
HERE HERE!!!!!!

You just owned all mocks out there. :worthy:. You addressed two major needs. CB and TE. So now we need DT, LB, S, OT, WR. DT and LB are what you should pick.
Since yall only doing 3 rounds, I would god with DT LB and S/RB.whichever one is the beter option
I would go

MAYO OR CONNER ( mayo is the first choice)

Sims, Laws, or Moore ( in that order)

Daujuan Morgan or Tashard Choice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom