Saints Fans in Arkansas? (1 Viewer)

I live in Fayetteville. Got DTV last year but before that I went to On the Mark. There are a handful of Saints fans there, but really a mix of fans of all different teams. I went down there a couple of times last year to hang out with my friends who still go up there (Bears fans...ugh). We have been going there for 10 years or so, so I haven't watched a game anywhere else. There's also Louie's and a BWW on Joyce over by the mall, but from what I hear they fill up pretty quick so go early if you want a decent seat. Esp BWW.

BTW, if you haven't tried it and want some good NOLA food try Cafe Rue Orleans. It's on 71B close to the Veterans Hospital. The owners are from NOLA and it's really good. Kinda pricey though. Sunday brunch is awesome and 99 cent mimosas to get you primed for kickoff :)

Wanted to give this thread a bump before the game and see if anyone in the Fayetteville area wants to watch the game somewhere.

I lived in Fayetteville for 3 years and now live in Tulsa, and I can say that there are actually a lot of New Orleans transplants in NWA who work for Wal Mart vendors, etc. Some of them used to go to a sports bar called "On the Mark" on Greg St. to watch games, but I am not sure if it's still there (I left in 2007). A lot of the NOLA people I met are big Saints fans, but most of them watched the games at home. Try going to Cafe Rue Orleans on College Ave and ask around. Those people know all of the New Orleans people.

There is large group of ex New Orleanians in Little Rock. We had a potluck at that great restaurant on the river by Alltel (cannot remember the name).

I do not live there anymore, but get in touch with the lady that writes on the front page of the Living Section (if I remember right), she is from New Orleans.

OR, I found this in an old email:

NOLR GROUP: Saints game this Sunday at Noon!
"BullardMBullard@aol.com" <BullardMBullard@aol.com>
Add to Contacts
To: BullardMBullard@aol.com
The New Orleans Saints announced yesterday that the regular season opener between the Saints and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be played as scheduled at Noon (CT) on Sunday, September 7 at the Louisiana Superdome.

Here in Little Rock, Saints fans can watch the game on Fox - Comcast Channel 13 or 434(HD)

Anyone interested in meeting at Embassy Suites on Financial Center Parkway to watch the game???

This is from two years ago, but give it a try if you are in Little Rock. They may know of a group up in NWA.

Any fans in the Texarkana area let me know.

Russellville is a mix of Saints fans and Cowboys fans, but they usually show the cowpokes games there on TV.

Guess I'll bump this old one up. Going out road tripping for a couple of weeks and breaking up the trip lands me in Conway Ark for the ATL game. Found this place The Draft online, looks pretty cool. Anyone been there or have any info to share?

Thanks

The Draft Ultimate Sports Grill

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom