Saints Fans in Houston (1 Viewer)

whodat649

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I am moving to houston in June but still will be attending all home games ! I am trying to find out in the houston area where saints fans watch the games @ ?

Hi there WhoDat649, and welcome in advance. . . . Houston has a LARGE Saints fan crowd, and always has, even pre- storm. We put the Texans crowd to shame last year at Reliant. Every sports bar in town has at least one Saints table, so you really cant go wrong here.

Our best known contingent here on Saints Report, (at least to my knowledge) is the HOU-DATS. We have been meeting at Woodrows -- Chimney Rock @ Richmond-- which is kind of central for many of us. Even when we lose, the Saints crowd is large there--- they give us the entire upstairs room, and there are no strangers there.

Woodrows is subject to change for us, and the question comes up each season, although I think they may offer us some extra this season. Anyway, keep an eye on this thread, now 2 years old--- you can just go to the end, unless you want to look at my wedding pics on p.1. A lot of us also hang out in the offseason. There will be a draft party.

Houston Saints Fans - Page 54 - SaintsReport Community Forums

You be sure to walk up & say hi to us, when you get here, ya hear? A lot of our guys are from Lafayette area.

---also, everybody else, I'm not trying to monopolize the Saints hangouts, believe me. I know there are contingents in Woodlands, Clear Lake, Baytown, Humble, even Galveston.... So yall dont be shy about speaking up.

Man, thanks for the reply skymike ! I will definatly let you know when im headed that way ! i know i will be here for the draft but i will most probably be looking you guys up around june or so depending on how things work out with the new Job !

Cool, WhoDAt... We also plan to do some Astros games, and sometimes we just all barge into somebody's house and drink their beer, although our group has grown too big to fit in one house, unless its large. You found the thread, right? Hey, check out page one, some wedding pics. thats my SUPERDOME GROOMS CAKE! huaaah!

i cant find the page your talking about !! Im down with the Stros too an i love drinking other peoples beer too ! Best beer is FREE even though it all comes from the same horse ! Send me link to the page your talking about !

One Nation

By the way SKYMIKE i was @ Relient stadium last yr for the game ! It was a beautiful site walking up to that stadium an seeing nothing but The Black an Gold Who Dat Nation Representing H-Town !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom