Saints Fans in Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What is everyone out here doing for the big game? After going to the NFCCG and participating in the mini Mardi Gras afterwards, it just doesn't seem right to be at someone's house party when we grind the Colts into glue.

I'm trying to round up a rowdy crew to head over to "South" (3001 Wilshire Blvd. in Santa Monica/West LA) to show these Angelenos how us Saints fans celebrate en masse. I'll be there at noon to tie one on. The Abita will be cold. Let me know if you all can make it.

I like the South... I don't like drinking heavily and driving home in that area... hrm, If no one in my local group of friends want to watch this game with me I'll just have to risk it and be there.

Very reasonable, though you don't HAVE to drink heavily. My friends and I just plan on being loud and proud in there. In any event, everyone is welcome! The more the merrier!

I'm bringing the owner a CD of Saints music, including without limitation, Bless You Boys, Oh When the Saints, The Saints Are Coming, and of course Stand up and Get Crunk to play before/after. Hopefully we will be able to take it over and get it rockin'.

Very reasonable, though you don't HAVE to drink heavily. My friends and I just plan on being loud and proud in there. In any event, everyone is welcome! The more the merrier!

I'm bringing the owner a CD of Saints music, including without limitation, Bless You Boys, Oh When the Saints, The Saints Are Coming, and of course Stand up and Get Crunk to play before/after. Hopefully we will be able to take it over and get it rockin'.

Don't... Have... To... Drink... Heavily? Whats do these words mean when put together in this strange and scary way?

Actually I drank a whole bottle of Gin for the NFCCG and I don't think I want to repeat that... I wonder if I got a pitcher of beer if they would let me use my Saints Super Dome souvenir cup to drink from!

What is everyone out here doing for the big game? After going to the NFCCG and participating in the mini Mardi Gras afterwards, it just doesn't seem right to be at someone's house party when we grind the Colts into glue.

I'm trying to round up a rowdy crew to head over to "South" (3001 Wilshire Blvd. in Santa Monica/West LA) to show these Angelenos how us Saints fans celebrate en masse. I'll be there at noon to tie one on. The Abita will be cold. Let me know if you all can make it.

Hey, I e-mailed South today and they said they are taking reservations for the game... do you have a table reserved or do you plan on just showing up and getting a sat first come first serve?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom