Saints fans that are also Alabama fans check in here (1 Viewer)

I.... by the way am a fan of both alabama and LSU. I also despise people who let their college allegiances color their opinion of an NFL player

This is the only thread where I have enjoyed the crimson thumbs.

A badge of honor!!!

Roll Tide Roll...

Saban_champ_crystal.jpg

u2e2ese7.jpg

se8ere6e.jpg

Roll Tide!!
WhoDat!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362444424.925108.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362444424.925108.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 77
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362444445.577612.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362444445.577612.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 77
I think this was just a trap to lure us Bama fans out of the woodwork to red thumb us...

:covri: :scratch:

Bingo! Now I know whenever I get into another Ingram vs Ivory debate I know who the biased ones are. All I do is post stats and facts that show ivory is a better back than Ingram and is continually getting shafted here yet somehow I always get about 1/3 red thumbs. Now I know where they're coming from :)

Bingo! Now I know whenever I get into another Ingram vs Ivory debate I know who the biased ones are. All I do is post stats and facts that show ivory is a better back than Ingram and is continually getting shafted here yet somehow I always get about 1/3 red thumbs. Now I know where they're coming from :)

You are just dumb.

I'm one Bama fan that agrees with you. I was always concerned because I knew what kind of O-line he was running behind at Bama.

No problem. Some of us have opinions on ivory that aren't related to any other player on the team.

Then what are they related to? As far as I know, he's a RB. Should one not form opinions of him in relation to other RBs on this team? If you say he's a bad back in a scenario unrelated to anyone or anything else, that doesn't change the fact that he's still better than Mark Ingram.

I'm one Bama fan that agrees with you. I was always concerned because I knew what kind of O-line he was running behind at Bama.

That seems to be the trend. However, I'm a big fan of Lacy. I think he'll end up being a really good back in the NFL. Maybe a Frank Gore type career.

Then what are they related to? As far as I know, he's a RB. Should one not form opinions of him in relation to other RBs on this team? If you say he's a bad back in a scenario unrelated to anyone or anything else, that doesn't change the fact that he's still better than Mark Ingram.

You are showing your bias. In my opinion a player is good or not based on his ability. That's it. Liking player a because you don't' like player b.... that's, in my opinion, stupid. People used to assume that Ididn't like Henderson because I was a fan of Moore. Didn't' make sense then. Doesn't make sense now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom