SAINTS FANS (1 Viewer)

saintsman_816

Veteran
Reaction score
Sticky Post
The one thing that makes playing in the Dome so awesome is the noise but if we all sell our tickets guess what the noise advantage is gone. I've seen so many games that it seems there are more fans for the other team there then SAINTS FANS!!!!!!! So lets hang on to our tickets and go and make as much NOISE as we can!!!!!!!!

NeverGiveUP2

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think it will be 50/50 this weekend in terms of Eagles-Saints fans. They have a large fan base. The solution is to start revoking STH's who sell 3 or more games per year. Denver did it. They have a waitlist of 80 k plus. Saints have a waitlist of 50 k plus. We can do it too.
Really. Really. Not even worth comments. This is NOT a comment lol

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it will be 50/50 this weekend in terms of Eagles-Saints fans. They have a large fan base. The solution is to start revoking STH's who sell 3 or more games per year. Denver did it. They have a waitlist of 80 k plus. Saints have a waitlist of 50 k plus. We can do it too.
Yeah.......NO!

Saintford

Very Banned
Reaction score
are you a season ticket holder?
I updated my post to not make it as absurd. No I'm not. But if a STH is only in it to make a buck, and they get their seats revoked, its a good thing. The organization wants a loud crowd with Saints fans.

Coast Dawg

Rookie
Reaction score
No I'm not.
shocker.

(BTW, I agree with your comment about only being in it to make a buck... i.e. an actual broker. Otherwise, your opinion is very narrow minded. And we do have a loud crowd.... and will be deafening this Sunday.)

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I've figured that it has to be that Steelers fans are so plentiful nationwide that a number of the Steelers fans that show up at the dome aren't coming from Pittsburgh. I wasn't able to make it to that game this year, but when we played them in that Halloween game in 2010 or 2011, the ones I talked to in my section were all from either Texas, Northern Louisiana or somewhere on the Gulf Coast. I'm sure there are a good number of Steelers fans from Pittsburgh that travel well too, but not enough to put as many fans in the seats as they've done here in the past.
Spot on.

And to the ratio of fans of opposing teams....I have been to many games, dating back to the early 2000’s and have never seen anything remotely close to a takeover by any other fans. I’d love for it to be all Saints fans every week, but I understand that it will not ever be. Just part of it.

Hootis47

Rookie
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom