SAINTS FANS (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The one thing that makes playing in the Dome so awesome is the noise but if we all sell our tickets guess what the noise advantage is gone. I've seen so many games that it seems there are more fans for the other team there then SAINTS FANS!!!!!!! So lets hang on to our tickets and go and make as much NOISE as we can!!!!!!!!

That's weird, I've seen very few (if any) games where there was anything close to the number of visiting fans as there were Saints fans. And no one with season tickets is going to be selling their playoff tickets besides the professional sellers.

Yeah, why buy tickets just too sell them? Up to people what they do with their tickets but it’s the same people that complain when the majority of the crowd noise is for the away team.

We’ve already got a reputation for having the loudest or one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. What else do you guys want?

The one thing that makes playing in the Dome so awesome is the noise but if we all sell our tickets guess what the noise advantage is gone. I've seen so many games that it seems there are more fans for the other team there then SAINTS FANS!!!!!!! So lets hang on to our tickets and go and make as much NOISE as we can!!!!!!!!
what games in particular. i wasnt able to make any this year due to conflicting schedules with kids/ex wife. but i didnt notice anything on TV. there will ALWAYS be opposing teams fans. there will never be a game in any sport that the home team has 100% home team fans.

I noticed a ton of Pittsburgh fans in the stands this year but even in that game, at the end, Pittsburgh was clearly having trouble hearing a thing.

I have NEVER seen a game in the Superdome where the opposition outnumbered the Saints fans...

you know, opposing fans go to games in every single stadium....

I've seen so many games that it seems there are more fans for the other team there then SAINTS FANS!!!!!!!

This is simply untrue. From someone who has season tickets, the only game that there was a sizable presence was Pittsburgh, who has the best traveling (and national) fanbase in the league. They visit New Orleans once every 8 years so that was to be expected. Also, the towels make it seem like there's more of them. Other than that, Philly brought quite a few, but no more than 15,000.

Tampa - LOL
Browns - Nope
Redskins - Nah
Rams - Pshhh
Falcons - Can't even fill up their own stadium
Panthers - Ha

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good melt though.

Yeah, why buy tickets just too sell them? Up to people what they do with their tickets but it’s the same people that complain when the majority of the crowd noise is for the away team.
I've been a season ticket holder for about 20 years now and have never heard the majority of the noise for the other team.

The Saints haven’t played a game in a truly meaningful season where there’s been more fans of the other team.

what games in particular. i wasnt able to make any this year due to conflicting schedules with kids/ex wife. but i didnt notice anything on TV. there will ALWAYS be opposing teams fans. there will never be a game in any sport that the home team has 100% home team fans.

Doubt you'll see even ten Chargers fans in NE this week. Might see 60 Colts fans at most in KC. But I see your point.

Saints need to do what Denver did and start revoking tickets from people who consistently sell their tickets. If you can't make more than five games at minimum, give your tickets up to someone on yhe waiting list.

I like see to that one opposing fan basking in their misery and sorrow on Live TV.

Doubt you'll see even ten Chargers fans in NE this week. Might see 60 Colts fans at most in KC. But I see your point.

Saints need to do what Denver did and start revoking tickets from people who consistently sell their tickets. If you can't make more than five games at minimum, give your tickets up to someone on yhe waiting list.
I can guarantee you there'll be more than 10 Chargers fans in Foxborough and the Chargers are pretty much the least supported fan base in the NFL. Colts aren't all that impressive either.

I'm sure you're being hyperbolic but in reality, teams like the Eagles, the Steelers, and the Cowboys pack into Foxborough about as much as they pack into the dome. There were quite a few Chiefs fans there earlier this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom