SAINTS FANS (1 Viewer)

Just was saying it would be nice if all our season ticket holders would be there to make noise for our SAINTS that's all.
No, that's not all. You said you've been to many games where the visiting team had as many or more fans than Saints fans at the game. That has NEVER happened in the Payton/Brees era and likely hasn't happened since before the Mora years.

I have a few local friends who are both Saints and Steelers fans. They may be putting on Steeler jerseys but just as content if the Saints win.
That's understandable. I have a favorite AFC team but don't have any real allegiance to them at all. Saints football is life and death to me during the season. Can't say that's anywhere close to the case with my AFC team.

I think it will be 50/50 this weekend in terms of Eagles-Saints fans. They have a large fan base. The solution is to start revoking STH's who sell 3 or more games per year. Denver did it. They have a waitlist of 80 k plus. Saints have a waitlist of 50 k plus. We can do it too.
Really. Really. Not even worth comments. This is NOT a comment lol

I think it will be 50/50 this weekend in terms of Eagles-Saints fans. They have a large fan base. The solution is to start revoking STH's who sell 3 or more games per year. Denver did it. They have a waitlist of 80 k plus. Saints have a waitlist of 50 k plus. We can do it too.
Yeah.......NO!

are you a season ticket holder?

I updated my post to not make it as absurd. No I'm not. But if a STH is only in it to make a buck, and they get their seats revoked, its a good thing. The organization wants a loud crowd with Saints fans.

No I'm not.

shocker.

(BTW, I agree with your comment about only being in it to make a buck... i.e. an actual broker. Otherwise, your opinion is very narrow minded. And we do have a loud crowd.... and will be deafening this Sunday.)

I've figured that it has to be that Steelers fans are so plentiful nationwide that a number of the Steelers fans that show up at the dome aren't coming from Pittsburgh. I wasn't able to make it to that game this year, but when we played them in that Halloween game in 2010 or 2011, the ones I talked to in my section were all from either Texas, Northern Louisiana or somewhere on the Gulf Coast. I'm sure there are a good number of Steelers fans from Pittsburgh that travel well too, but not enough to put as many fans in the seats as they've done here in the past.

Spot on.

And to the ratio of fans of opposing teams....I have been to many games, dating back to the early 2000’s and have never seen anything remotely close to a takeover by any other fans. I’d love for it to be all Saints fans every week, but I understand that it will not ever be. Just part of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom