Saints feel they 'got the right guy' in Malcolm Roach (1 Viewer)

One good thing about no preseason games is the undrafted free agents who we might try to cut and get them through waivers so we can put them on the practice squad, will never shine in preseason games , therefore other teams won't have a good evaluation of them to say let's pick up that guy.

Last edited:
Majority of his highlights has him as a DE pass rusher or at end in a 3-4 tech... I’ve seen some say he could be a threat to Rankins but Rankins stuffs the middle, of anything it’s Hendrickson and Edwards play it could effect!

1596232112172.png

“All my life I’ve dreamed about playing for the Saints,” Roach said. “The way the draft went, it didn’t work out in my favor, but I feel like God has a bigger plan for me.
I’m thankful for everything that’s happened, and I’m ready to go out there and prove to people what I can do. I’m ready to go in and make an impact with the Saints and try my hardest to make the roster there.” - Malcolm Roach

:9: I am an immediate fan and will be pulling for the guy!

-Andrus

This guy could be a great find but unfortunately with only training camp and no preseason games it's going to be tough sledding for him unless he shines like a star in training camp.

It has never been more important for players to come into camp in the best shape of their lives and ready to hit the ground running than it will be this season.

Let's just hope that the Saints coaches are smart enough (and I think they are) to give these guys every opportunity to show what they can do.

Yeah I love it!! He stiff-armed Ryan right into the superdome foundation.

Shy Tuttle cemented himself into Saints history with that play... no matter what happens next or where he finishes his career... or whatever... Saints fans will always think of that play when Tuttle’s name is mentioned

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom