Article Saints Film Review: Alvin Kamara Dominates Discussion (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1537393823667.png

By John Vogel -- Full Press Coverage

Wednesday may not be the day that NFL teams break down game film from the following week, but it is the day that I will be doing so here, after I have let the statistics and first reactions calm down so that we can focus on facts: The fact is that the Saints have a good team. It’s still possibly a top ten roster in the league. It takes time for a roster to come together and learn how to play off and around each other. So thus, Wednesday is a great day for me to write a Saints Film Review.

I will be breaking down four plays from the past week, looking for clues to player strengths and scheme operations that the team has been running to bring out the strengths of the team. I found quite a few interesting clues here in the depths of the film room.

Full Article -- Full Press Coverage

John Vogel, Full Press Coverage, Sep 19, 2018

"Even without Ingram, they are executing simple principles. Get our best playmakers the ball in space and let them make plays. Then, Payton continues to show his mastery in understanding the philosophy of the player, and lets them pull themselves out of plays with his design.
The Saints are going places this year."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom