Saints final injury report: Everyone FP except Davenport and Armstead (both out) (1 Viewer)

That's what we expected. That's good. Bushrod played great when he was in but I am a little nervous. Hopefully he plays like he did against the Bengals.

Would like an update on Davenport. Been 3 weeks. I hope he can come to work Monday. We will need our depth on Thursday night.

Would like an update on Davenport. Been 3 weeks. I hope he can come to work Monday. We will need our depth on Thursday night.

He's been doing the stationary bike and spending less time in the boot. He's close to a return. No need to rush him at this point. We can unleash the Kraken in our upcoming divisional games.

I'm hopeful Bushrod can man the left side at an average level for a few games. He may not have the ability to be a full-time starter anymore but he's coming off the bench at full strength.

It will be nice to have them back...in the playoffs when we really need them, maybe before. Always good to have 2 of your top 7 or so players on the field...

My prayer is we don't have guys go down this week on a short week.

A repeat of the Cincy game where we can rest starters in the 4th would be amazing, albeit probably unrealistic.

My prayer is we don't have guys go down this week on a short week.

A repeat of the Cincy game where we can rest starters in the 4th would be amazing, albeit probably unrealistic.

That is my concern as well. Do not like the Thursday games. Hoping we come out clean.

It's actually been 5 weeks -- kind of wondering myself -- should be soon ??
Viking game was 20 days ago... We played Rams and Bengals. Tomorrow would be his 3rd week.

I never expected Davenport to be back in time for the Falcons. I thought the question was if he’d be back for the Cowboys or if we’d let him rest through the mini-bye and play him against the Bucs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom