Saints Saints Final Injury Report - Line, Kiko, Klein OUT - PRob DNP - Armstead Questionable (1 Viewer)

No Line, no running game. Havent had one since hes been out. Get ready for Drew to fling it fifty times. Short slants to Thomas over the middle. Screen game will be huge. Gonna be tough but it will be an airshow this week.

No Line, no running game. Havent had one since hes been out. Get ready for Drew to fling it fifty times. Short slants to Thomas over the middle. Screen game will be huge. Gonna be tough but it will be an airshow this week.
I hope that you are wrong because if you are right with this prediction it will be a receipt for a LOSS. We have to be able to run the ball even slightly, I think this is a game for Murray

I hope that you are wrong because if you are right with this prediction it will be a receipt for a LOSS. We have to be able to run the ball even slightly, I think this is a game for Murray

He is wrong when he says we haven't been able to run the ball SINCE Line when out. The Saints season average rushing this year has been 107.3 yards per game. The Saints average rushing the last 3 games: 107.3 yards - the exact same.

Last two games without Zach Line:

Carolina - Saints ran the ball 18 times for 118 yards (6.6 yards per carry)

Atlanta - Saints ran the ball 18 times for 95 yards (5.3 yards per carry)
Need more than 18 carries. We run like that keep pounding

I'd like to see more myself, but the point I was making was the Saints have been able to run the ball well with Line out. Football Outsiders actually have the Saints O Line ranked #1 in run blocking by their statistical analytics.

Yeah, I’m not normally a “run the ball, Sean” guy.

But our OLine needs to be on the attack and lean on their DLine a bit tomorrow. Combine that with our efficient running game and SF’s weakness against the run (4.7 YPC) and...

Yeah, run the ball, Sean.

Too many key pieces are out. I'm not looking forward to this game. I hope to be pleasantly surprised, and see some masterful coaching that gets us a win, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Healthy, I think we can beat them. But with all these people out, I'm not feeling confident at all. Hopeful yeah, but not confident.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom