Saints finally get a look at a very young rookie OL in practice (1 Viewer)

Holy crap, I'd forgotten about him.

One thing is for certain, an offensive lineman's base doesn't get much wider than that.

And yet he's surprisingly mobile. Between him and Landon Turner, we've got some interesting talent at guard in our UDFAs.

Holy crap, I'd forgotten about him.

One thing is for certain, an offensive lineman's base doesn't get much wider than that.

And yet he's surprisingly mobile. Between him and Landon Turner, we've got some interesting talent at guard in our UDFAs.

I was gonna mention Turner. If Peat can be settle in at RT, and if Turner and Young can be solid guards with Unger at center we'll have a nice young Oline for years to come. I know unger is a little older but centers can play forever.

I was gonna mention Turner. If Peat can be settle in at RT, and if Turner and Young can be solid guards with Unger at center we'll have a nice young Oline for years to come. I know unger is a little older but centers can play forever.

i dont think Peat will be moving to RT, LG/LT will be where he stays IMO - long term of TA will determine what really happens

Great news. I thought he was over and done with - great great news.

Thanks for sharing that, made my day!

i dont think Peat will be moving to RT, LG/LT will be where he stays IMO - long term of TA will determine what really happens

I disagree , AP is the prototype OT . He's been bounced all over the line because of need and because ZS is playing well , Age will catch up with ZS and i see AP as RT , He just needs a FULL off season of working on NOTHING but the right side and only at RT. But because he's one of the 5 best O lineman we have and TA seems to be a bit injury plagued this yr they are keeping him on the left side making it easier for him to play both positions

Peat and Armstead could form the one of the very best left sides of an offensive line in football if Armstead can get and stay healthy.

Peat has settled in at guard but his long term position is tackle. I don't see him playing the left tackle spot unless something happens with Armstead. RT is where I can see him playing.

They should try him at RT. he was a tackle in college.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom