"Saints" font....nerd alert.... (1 Viewer)

Alright, I'll see if I can PM it to you but if not I'll probably have to email it. I can't attach it here since it's not an accepted file type for attachments.

Here's what they look like side by side.
Send me a PM, please. I'd like to have it

I use the attached font.

Attachments

• Saints.ttf
    36.3 KB · Views: 46
I use the attached font.

That's the one!

And dang it, I tried attaching it by itself before (in posts and in PM's) and it wouldn't let me, that's why I was emailing it around. Then last night I realized I could attach it in a zipped folder and sent it twice that way. Now it's possible to attach it straight to the post, LOLOL.

That's the one!

And dang it, I tried attaching it by itself before (in posts and in PM's) and it wouldn't let me, that's why I was emailing it around. Then last night I realized I could attach it in a zipped folder and sent it twice that way. Now it's possible to attach it straight to the post, LOLOL.

I had that problem, so I modified the allowed attachments configuration to allow members to upload TTF extensions so that I could upload it. If you have that problem with attaching a file extension in the future let me know. I can configure it in.

I had that problem, so I modified the allowed attachments configuration to allow members to upload TTF extensions so that I could upload it. If you have that problem with attaching a file extension in the future let me know. I can configure it in.

Haha, that’s what I figured happened. And right on! I’ll certainly let you know if so.

Oh the benefit to owning the website! :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom