Saints Football Room Idea! (1 Viewer)

tonyj

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi Saints Fans!

I hope it is okay for me to post this video here. I am not selling anything in this video. I am here to get your feedback on a prototype product I made out of NFL products.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F6JI3lMPeoM" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="385" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I am looking forward on any feedback good or bad! If bad, then please let me know what I can do to make it better.

Thanks,
Tony

I gave you a green thumb. I love the idea, it's just obsolete right now. However, you could target the younger crowd 3-6 year olds maybe?!?!

Thanks for your feedback guys! Not going as well as I hope. Oh well, another idea down the drain... But I did just post it up two days ago or so. Might need time to get it out there.

Flash might be right on targeting the younger crowd. But blackandgold is right about it being hard to get these young kids now days in a game like this. Most of them like the video games. Kind of a circle here. :)

I do have a lot of young kids on my Action Miniatures youtube channel. They seem to like the idea of using child looking miniature football figures for this game rather than the electric football figures. My teenymates super bowl 51 game video and my Lego football game video is a great example of that.

Thanks,
Tony

While we are talking about Electric Football, here is another Saints video I made 3 years ago when I used to play in a electric football league as the Saints. It is only 10 seconds long.

<iframe width="480" height="385" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WEFpq1mVpUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go Saints! I did end up winning that game. Can not remember the score. I also ended up making it to the NFC championship game. But lost to the Giants in that game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom