Saints Formation Subs (1 Viewer)

Puddinhead

This space for rent
Reaction score
I was thinking (hoping) we could share some Formation Subs we come up with for the Saints that makes it a little more realistic and representative of the real Saints. So what changes do you guys make?

Can we actually do formation subs? I think you can make changes in game with subbing players out...but can you do it somewhere so that it works for a whole season?

If so:
Running Back - start PT. Sub Bush into Shotgun and Single Back and maybe 5 wides. LH in the goalline package and other Big packages.

WR - I want Lance and Colston in the slots for 4 wides, Devery and Meachem on the outside.

TE - Graham should be in Goalline as the third TE, right? I would put him in TE2 spot to get him some mismatches in the end zone...but he would also be deadly in the TE3 spot running some quick outs.

DE - McCray and Hargrove sub in for Dime/Nickle packages, along with Ellis and Smith, to get a better pass rush.

LB - don't know the strenghts yet, but would love some ideas for Nickel and Dime LBs.

DB - Jenkins comes in for Dime packages with Greer, Porter, Robinson, Sharper and Harper.

Can we actually do formation subs? I think you can make changes in game with subbing players out...but can you do it somewhere so that it works for a whole season?

I'm not sure honestly. I was just going by other years. I bought the game last night but haven't had a chance to play yet.

You can only do it while in a game, but it does carry over to your next games and seasons as long as the player is still with the team.

I just went into my first preseason game, made the changes, and accepted the Delay of Game penalties.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom