Saints formations/personal and who lined up where vs Lions (1 Viewer)

This is GREAT information. Thanks, Sheik!! I would love to see this every week.

I agree that it doesn't necessarily show confidence or lack of it. It does show which combinations the coaches like to run. I'm very happy that Payton mixes up the personnel and formation as much as he does. It also shows how smart Brees must be to track all these progressions and assignments in his head and run this complicated offense at the high level that he does.

We are so blessed to have that guy at qb!!!!!

Great job and gives credence to my theory about Bush in single back sets when running and Bell normally having 2 back sets.

Great job and gives credence to my theory about Bush in single back sets when running and Bell normally having 2 back sets.

I think your theory's correct too, although I think Reggie would be a better runner if they gave him a fullback more often.

I found this part particularly helpful. While there's no such thing as a #1 WR, #2 WR, #3 WR, etc., I think actual numbers like these make it pretty clear which WRs the coaching staff have the most confidence in.

Unless you consider that Moore missed the most work in pre-season and got less work because he was morw winded.
mb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom