Saints free agent Jermon Bushrod visits Panthers ? (1 Viewer)

Oh I'm sorry. He's an NFL player who isn't a rookie. We critique and are hard on 2nd year players all the time. I'm not sure why Ram would get a pass. He's a really good young player, but at a crucial moment he got beat by a guy that I don't think is better than him.
Yeah, because even the HOF Drew Brees wasn't good in his 2nd year starting(3rd year in the league) either and got benched. 3rd year starting is when you supposed to know their worth and put them under the microscope. It's why it's called a Sophomore slump and 3rd year leap.

Trying to put ridiculous expectations on the two hardest years for prospect to transition to the pros is unrealistic. Especially, for the hardest position to master on the line at offensive tackle.

Maybe you should trash Peat, because he deserves it way more than Ram.

Yeah, because even the HOF Drew Brees wasn't good in his 2nd year starting(3rd year in the league) either and got benched. 3rd year starting is when you supposed to know their worth and put them under the microscope. It's why it's called a Sophomore slump and 3rd year leap.

Trying to put ridiculous expectations on the two hardest years for prospect to transition to the pros is unrealistic. Especially, for the hardest position to master on the line at offensive tackle.

Maybe you should trash Peat, because he deserves it way more than Ram.
Ok, so asking an NFL player to do his job is a "ridiculous expectation?" I get your argument that he is young, but to say it's ridiculous to expect an NFL tackle to block someone with the season on the line is a reach.

I'm not bashing Ram. He is a good player and I hope he is our tackle for many years to come. But, as I have said already, if he makes that play maybe things go differently. I don't see how you can argue that or release him from any responsibility. Many people bashed Marcus Williams for the play he didn't make as a rookie. Ram is good, but at clutch moments he has to make that block

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom