Saints fullback Heath Evans blog - 09/23 (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A report from New Orleans Saints fullback Heath Evans

By Jennifer Armstrong, The Times-Picayune
September 23, 2009, 9:14PM

New Orleans Saints fullback Heath Evans writes an occasional diary for The Times-Picayune: New Orleans Saints fullback Heath Evans chronicles life on and off the football field.

Back in town after the Eagles win, I decided to cut the grass Monday afternoon instead of waiting until Tuesday. The team flight got in early enough Sunday, so I did an early Monday workout and then film work and stretching with the team. The Eagles were a tough opponent, and everyone is beat up and sore, so the stretching felt good!
More...
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2009/09/a_report_from_new_orleans_sain_1.html

Evans was a great signing this offseason, if Bell and PT are both out I wouldn't be afraid to have him back there as the power runner. I have been very impressed by him so far this season.

I decided to cut the grass Monday afternoon ..

Why are one you locals not going over and cutting the mans yard? God lord what if he tripped over a crayfish mound and injured himself. Don't tell me Drew is actually doing chores. My God people have you not watched "For Love of the Game?" At the very lest have someone from the practice squad doing this stuff.

Why are one you locals not going over and cutting the mans yard? God lord what if he tripped over a crayfish mound and injured himself. Don't tell me Drew is actually doing chores. My God people have you not watched "For Love of the Game?" At the very lest have someone from the practice squad doing this stuff.

:hihi:

I must admit that after reading two(all?)of his blog entries, his comments about the cost and general burden of lawncare have me curious. Indeed, is this an appeal to one or more (over) zealous fans to "pitch in"? Is it some sort of passive-aggressive commentary on his current contract? Does he just want a fan to pick up a round at Visions (Where the locals go!)? His highly suspect contention that lawncare is more expensive in Metairie than in New England (presumably MA) suggests, to me, anyway, that he has ulterior motives for mentioning his lawncare travails. On the other hand, perhaps while playing for New England, his residence was a trailer in the stadium parking lot, a la Jim Rockford....or a houseboat on the Cape, a la Quincy. He has two TDs already, so I'm hoping it was the houseboat deal. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

They just don't care about the team's wellbeing. It's obvious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom