Saints Game MVP??? (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Imvho, I think DA was the clear MVP. His defense shut down the Giants, played with heart and hit hard with a bunch of no experience CBs.

Tremendous job by DA. I am excited about our defense and in 2 year think it will be one of the best.

What do you think?

Coach Aaron Glen would be the coach in my mind responsible for the preparation of the secondary. If I was the Payton I'd lock him up long term. Don't know what he did but put it in the water bottles and give it to the entire team.

Our attempts at running the ball,helps our defense stay solid throughout the entire game. Our defense looks great at this point, with less injuries, we're be fine.

Coach Aaron Glen would be the coach in my mind responsible for the preparation of the secondary. If I was the Payton I'd lock him up long term. Don't know what he did but put it in the water bottles and give it to the entire team.

Ain't that the truth! He might be SP'e best hire since Curtis Johnson. He's got our dbs playing lights out. He gets my vote.

Good point. Under DA we have played like a top 10 defense 7 out of 8 quarters with a MASH Unit on the sidelines to handle the CB injuries.

my mvp is going to the db group as a whole. Had Crawley attacked the ball a little more aggressively, it might have been a pick., with that said, he was on the wr like white on rice

The front 7 put together 2 great stands in the red zone.

Overall, the D played will despite an avalanche of injuries.

I'd expect Finnegan is in the building already today.

The front 7 put together 2 great stands in the red zone.

Overall, the D played will despite an avalanche of injuries.

I'd expect Finnegan is in the building already today.

Didn't Finnegan say he was retiring? I also heard we cut him because he was going to be a slot corner and losing Williams means we're down another boundary corner. Hell, Harris was burnt toast all day yesterday in the slot, so maybe we should be looking at an upgrade there - but Harris was actually decent against the Raiders. I don't know what the hell to do when you're down to starting the 7th and 8th guys from the preseason depth chart after the second game of the season.

I suppose Webb will be active with Moore again next week and Harris and Crawley will be the nickel and dime corners. Or is Webb a slot guy too? I really don't know at this point.

Every single year, we seem to get completely snake bitten at one position group. CB looked like a strength with the best depth we'd had in years at the start of camp. Look at it now.

my mvp is going to the db group as a whole. Had Crawley attacked the ball a little more aggressively, it might have been a pick., with that said, he was on the wr like white on rice

What about wild brown rice?

That be considered racial discrimination against other colored rice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom