Saints games in St. Pete/Clearwater area (1 Viewer)

saintfan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a commercial establishment in the St. Pete/Clearwater/Largo area that plays the Saints games?

Last edited:
I watched the game Sunday at J.C. Cravers in Ozona, and basically had the place to myself. I usually go to Norton's Sports Bar on 580 in Dunedin.. there is a very large contingency of Eagles fans there, so I decided to try JC Cravers this week instead.

I watched the game yesterday at Players sports bar on St. Pete Beach. There were about 6 Saints fans there, and 15 or so tvs with every game on. It was a good spot, good prices.

Update - Clearwater Sports Bar

I went to TWO BUKS last week on the corner of Hercules and Sunset Point Road in Clearwater. They're from NY, two brothers own the bar (two buks) and one had a Saints jersey on. There were a few Saints fans, and the owner guaranteed he'd have every Saints game on.

Place has character, for sure and it's good sized. I think he'll hook us up with a big screen with sound - good food and good beer specials.

So if you're near there, I'll be there Sunday for Miami for sure.

Don

Yeah, Gulf to Bay in Clearwater, nice place. Probably great for Bucs games I'm sure.

heading to Two Buks today if anyone is interested.. he's got Abita Amber in buckets and I've been getting a big screen with sound every week, good food and decent prices! Corner of Hercules and Sunset Point in Clearwater.

I know St. Petersburg Ale House has every game on... Helmets under the TVs that say what game is going to be on each TV. Don't love the place, but the games are on...

I've never thought of Players Club on St. Pete Beach to watch the games but I used to always go there to drinks and liked it a lot...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom