Saints gear on clearence... (1 Viewer)

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kohls website has a few pretty nice deals on saints stuff...

Found a nice t shirt for $8..

Saints & LSU snack helmets reg. $40 for $9 (LSU $14)

Saints mini helmet $9

Sweatshirt $12

just go to the clearence section of their website, mens, athletic apparel... use code NEW5779 for an additional 10% off at checkout if you don't have a kohls card & MVCCHARGE15 for 15% off if you do have a kohls card

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/mens1/athleticapparel.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374752618868

the snack helmet is gone, all thats left is the shirt, good prices though

wow.. things are going quick, sweatshirt, mini helmet, t shirt & lsu snack helmet & waste basket are still there.

yeah -- would have liked the snack or mini helmet -- lots of stuff had already been sold -

Man, i tried to buy the LSU wastebasket and a Saints t-shirt but it wouldn't let me.

When you click on the items it says there are still some available, but then when i went to check-out, it said the items are sold out. I tried refreshing a couple of times, but it still didn't work. I guess their website takes a while to update itself. But there is virtually nothing left of Saints or LSU gear!

I got the gold t-shirt in a men's medium for myself. The LSU wastebasket was still listed as available, as the poster above says, but at checkout it was gone. I did get the shirt though, and since I have a Kohl's charge I got that nice 15% off!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom