Saints gettin a ton of respect from Mike and Mike in the morning (1 Viewer)

Chris Cole

King Cole
Reaction score
Was listening to Mike and Mike in the morning before work and they had a little segment on which 3-0 teams were pretenders. They talked about the Bengals, Broncos, and Jets. Didn't even mention the saints...Who Dat!

The Bengals are 2-1. Did they make them an honorary 3-0 because of how lucky their loss was?

Was Greeny there today?

What did he have to say when Golic said his Jets were a pretender?

Was listening to Mike and Mike in the morning before work and they had a little segment on which 3-0 teams were pretenders. They talked about the Bengals, Broncos, and Jets. Didn't even mention the saints...Who Dat!

So is that passive respect?

As opposed to the active kind, where they actually say something about us?

ESPN is based out of New York so please consider them New York Media. We don't need or even want love from them. Payton has blaocked out the media this year and specically asked not to be name a favorite for the Super Bowl this year ( read that on another post). Anyone who wasn't a Bandwagon fan since 1967 in a hanger on, unless you are a member of Saint Report. No exceptions!!!!!

Listening to ESPN and Marcellus Whaley ( I'm sure its spelled wrong) went with the Jets.

The Giants are the litmus test I think. I'm fairly confident about the Jets, but the Giants look to be in SB form. That would be an AWESOME win. I think we're a work in progress and even though we're playing really well now, we'll be playing better come December and January.

The Giants are the litmus test I think. I'm fairly confident about the Jets, but the Giants look to be in SB form. That would be an AWESOME win. I think we're a work in progress and even though we're playing really well now, we'll be playing better come December and January.

I like the fact we get the Giants after our bye week but I also don't like how this team has historically played after its bye week. Lets hope things are different this time around!

Greeny stayed out of the picks he just asked the questions.... but i did feel like the rook got the nod because they were like "This game is on Sanchez shoulders" like it really matters how good he is. The Jets D will be the ones to step if they wanna win. He can have a 300 yrd game but if the D is letting us get points then it wont matter because we have to be stopped first on O

ESPN is based out of New York so please consider them New York Media. We don't need or even want love from them. Payton has blaocked out the media this year and specically asked not to be name a favorite for the Super Bowl this year ( read that on another post). Anyone who wasn't a Bandwagon fan since 1967 in a hanger on, unless you are a member of Saint Report. No exceptions!!!!!

Listening to ESPN and Marcellus Whaley ( I'm sure its spelled wrong) went with the Jets.
Funny Username BTW :ezbill: Actually, they're based out of Bristol, CT. Still, I don't think there's a general across the board disrespect for the Saints from ESPN. You can't please everybody all of the time. And I like Payton's philosophy: who cares what others think anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom